• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

HDFC Family Banking Related Query

PayKaroAbhi

TF Premier
Hello TF Members!

Is there any way to check names of family members linked to my Classic Family Banking in HDFC Bank?

I wanna be sure about it because my RM invited my mom's account to Classic individually when I asked him to add her account into my family group! 😐

Shraaj

TF Premier
What's the best way to open an account for my mother? She has no hdfc relationship.

I want to link it with my classic banking. Is it possible to directly open a 0 mab account?
else, what the min balance acct that's eligible for family banking (non- metro)
Open HDFC Farmers Savings A/c - 2500₹ HALF YEARLY BALANCE.

As you are already a Classic Banking Customer if you add your Mother in Family Banking then She doesn't have to Maintain a Single Penny irrespective of Saving Account Variant MAB!

My whole Family except my father has this Saving Account Variant and it's Best for Rural Region as we all don't have to maintain a Single Rupee because Father maintaining it. Also,they don't downgrade it easily

Hope you get it!

knight

TF Ace
Open HDFC Farmers Savings A/c - 2500₹ HALF YEARLY BALANCE.

As you are already a Classic Banking Customer if you add your Mother in Family Banking then She doesn't have to Maintain a Single Penny irrespective of Saving Account Variant MAB!

My whole Family except my father has this Saving Account Variant and it's Best for Rural Region as we all don't have to maintain a Single Rupee because Father maintaining it. Also,they don't downgrade it easily

Hope you get it!
I'm not in a rural region 😅 it would be a semi-urban i guess.

I was checking Savings max (25k), regular savings(5k) and BSBDA (0 mab)..

tbh 25k initial deposit is not an issue.. but if it gets downgraded later, it'll be a headache to maintain 25k.

The main reason to open acct is for Millenia Debit card ltf.. and it'd also slightly uplift my relationship as mother maintains FDs of 1-2L.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Not showing Vishesh , but required balance to be maintained is showing 0
Nothing will be there in nb or mb, download statement and check

0xfallup

TF Ace
Nothing will be there in nb or mb, download statement and check
Checked statement only bro

arone

TF Buzz
First link your family member account in family baking, once account is upgraded to classic then Yes platinum will be free.
so I'm opening it for my brother who is a student he hasn't opened a acc yet is there a way to directly open a family acc or should we first open a acc and then get it converted

varun__goel_

TF Legend
so I'm opening it for my brother who is a student he hasn't opened a acc yet is there a way to directly open a family acc or should we first open a acc and then get it converted
You will first have to open any of the account variant for your brother. Better to go for regular savings acc.

Once it is opened, call your RM to share consent link for family banking. It will be done within 24-48 hrs of giving consent