• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hdfc Classic Preferred & Imperia (now consider TRV)

talkwithfino

TF Premier
We all knew the Criteria's for Classic, Preferred and Imperia (Savings 1L, 2L, 10L respectively; and a few months ago they also added salary criteria for Imperia)

One thing which we all knew is that Hdfc never considered TRV of a customer (that is Investments through Hdfc and loans linked to Customer ID) [ at least not officially since they never mentioned it in the Eligibility criteria of these Programs ]

Guess whatt Hdfc has silently updated its T&C for the TRV requirements to these Programs ( I could not find any threads posted so I made this. Mods may merge old threads which state Hdfc does not include NRV/ TRV into this updated one)

The updated criteria is/are follows:-
AMB(in Savings) | AQB (Current) | AMB ( Savings & FD's combines) | AMB ( Savings, Current, FD's combined) | Salary Credit | TRV

For
classic-logo.png
1L Savings / 2L Current/ 5L combination of Savings +Fd's / Salary Credit > 1L OR TRV > 10L

For
preferred-logo.png
2L Savings / 5L Current / 15L Savings, Current, Fd's combined / Salary Credit > 1.5L OR TRV > 25 L

For
masthead.jpg
10L Savings/ 15L Current / 30L Savings + Fd's / Salary Credit > 3L OR TRV >75L

Since this does not change the pathetic lvl of services you get at the Branch and the RM's at Branch :) ; who most probably won't tell you about the TRV requirements; I am attaching here a pdf from Hdfc Bank website. You can take a Print, fill it out and submit it to Branch for upgradation.

Also, here's the link from where I got the form>> https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/resources/forms-centre/forms-center-personal
kyuki kuch log rahenge hdfc ke jo bolenge- ' Sir form kaha se mila. Aisa koi form aata hi nhi hai ' :)

This is going to be helpful for those who have Loans/ MF investments through Hdfc. I personally do not know anyone who has MF investments through them; but I am pretty sure there are gonna be people having loans fitting into above criteria's .

TRV T&C :-
1.3. Maintenance of minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) is aggregated at Customer ID or Group ID level, including: 1) Liability relationship with HDFC Bank • Average quarterly balances maintained in Current accounts • Average monthly balances maintained in Savings accounts • Average monthly balances maintained in Fixed Deposit accounts 2) Retail Loan availed through HDFC Bank • 25% of Outstanding amount on availed Home loan, Personal loan, Auto loan, Loan against property, Loan against Shares 3) Business Loan availed through HDFC Bank • 25% of Outstanding amount on availed Business loan 4) Investments done through HDFC Bank • Mutual Funds & other Structured Products - Amount invested in Private Equity Funds (Commitment amount), Discretionary Portfolio Management Service, Non-Discretionary Investment Advisory Service and Other Alternate Assets 5) Insurance Premium of all policies with HDFC Bank • Premium amount on Life Insurance, General Insurance & Health Insurance.

Attachments

• Hdfc- The Pvt sarkari Bank.pdf
    113.6 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:

Souvik

TF Premier
We all knew the Criteria's for Classic, Preferred and Imperia (Savings 1L, 2L, 10L respectively; and a few months ago they also added salary criteria for Imperia)

One thing which we all knew is that Hdfc never considered TRV of a customer (that is Investments through Hdfc and loans linked to Customer ID) [ at least not officially since they never mentioned it in the Eligibility criteria of these Programs ]

Guess whatt Hdfc has silently updated its T&C for the TRV requirements to these Programs ( I could not find any threads posted so I made this. Mods may merge old threads which state Hdfc does not include NRV/ TRV into this updated one)

AMB(in Savings) | AQB (Current) | AMB ( Savings & FD's combines) | AMB ( Savings, Current, FD's combined) | Salary Credit | TRV

For
classic-logo.png
1L Savings / 2L Current/ 5L combination of Savings +Fd's / Salary Credit > 1L OR TRV > 10L

For
preferred-logo.png
2L Savings / 5L Current / 15L Savings, Current, Fd's combined / Salary Credit > 1.5L OR TRV > 25 L

For
masthead.jpg

Since this does not change the pathetic lvl of services you get at the Branch and the RM's at Branch :) ; who most probably won't tell you about the TRV requirements; I am attaching here a pdf from Hdfc Bank website. You can take a Print, fill it out and submit it to Branch for upgradation.

Also, here's the link from where I got the form>> https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/resources/forms-centre/forms-center-personal
kyuki kuch log rahenge hdfc ke jo bolenge- ' Sir form kaha se mila. Aisa koi form aata hi nhi hai ' :)

This is going to be helpful for those who have Loans/ MF investments through Hdfc. I personally do not know anyone who has MF investments through them; but I am pretty sure there are gonna be people having loans fitting into above criteria's .

1.3. Maintenance of minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) is aggregated at Customer ID or Group ID level, including: 1) Liability relationship with HDFC Bank • Average quarterly balances maintained in Current accounts • Average monthly balances maintained in Savings accounts • Average monthly balances maintained in Fixed Deposit accounts 2) Retail Loan availed through HDFC Bank • 25% of Outstanding amount on availed Home loan, Personal loan, Auto loan, Loan against property, Loan against Shares 3) Business Loan availed through HDFC Bank • 25% of Outstanding amount on availed Business loan 4) Investments done through HDFC Bank • Mutual Funds & other Structured Products - Amount invested in Private Equity Funds (Commitment amount), Discretionary Portfolio Management Service, Non-Discretionary Investment Advisory Service and Other Alternate Assets 5) Insurance Premium of all policies with HDFC Bank • Premium amount on Life Insurance, General Insurance & Health Insurance.
Thanks for the info, HDFC is too laid back nowadays, but I am only hanging onto it, as it is 'Too Big To Fail'.

talkwithfino

TF Premier
What is the criteria for Insurance premium amount like Term Insurance
mentioned in 5.point but for details ig you will have to ask Branch...

Thanks for the info, HDFC is too laid back nowadays, but I am only hanging onto it, as it is 'Too Big To Fail'.
Yupp it is too laid backk They literally don't care about customers and their Net banking is Award winning

I figured if someone has Loans/ Mf investments/ insurance with them they can opt for Programs and indirectly make their AMB zero + phaltu ke charges nhi rahenge like sms, Dc annual, chequebook and all
And extend benefits to Family too! after all who doesn't like 1% CB on their DC!
You named this attachment as Private sarkari bank:LOL::LOL:, True True True
After all those discussions with @Chaitanya-a and our mutual feelings for Hdfc I had to :ROFLMAO:

kjs

TF Premier
mentioned in 5.point but for details ig you will have to ask Branch...

Yupp it is too laid backk They literally don't care about customers and their Net banking is Award winning

I figured if someone has Loans/ Mf investments/ insurance with them they can opt for Programs and indirectly make their AMB zero + phaltu ke charges nhi rahenge like sms, Dc annual, chequebook and all
And extend benefits to Family too! after all who doesn't like 1% CB on their DC!

After all those discussions with @Chaitanya-a and our mutual feelings for Hdfc I had to :ROFLMAO:
going to branch is like doing a course specially when its hdfc as they are not aware of most of their products or recent changes.

Tejo

TF Legend
don't expect any change in quality of service for classic preferred or imperia. All RMs are equally incompetent and some RMs will just give you missed call to fulfill their quota of calling clients (happened with me on Friday and today)
Lile OP mentioned - HDFC is sarkari private bank or even worse. Atleast ppl at SBI know the processes ;)
Actually people join to hdfc and shift to others for high salary.

Hdfc won't train their people even they (people at hdfc) don't know the products and their features.

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

For
classic-logo.png

For
preferred-logo.png

For
masthead.jpg

Why only 25% of loan?

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, few months back I was invited for preferred banking by hdfc through mail,I didn't opted for it.

Now I have been invited for their classic program.

My only connection with HDFC is Tata Neu credit card.

Is it worth it ? Do I have to maintain 1L AMB? Any suggestions.

@4uziaul @pprakash11

Attachments

• IMG-20231212-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20231212-WA0002.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG-20231212-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20231212-WA0001.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 60

Akashn

TF Ace
Hi, few months back I was invited for preferred banking by hdfc through mail,I didn't opted for it.

Now I have been invited for their classic program.

My only connection with HDFC is Tata Neu credit card.

Is it worth it ? Do I have to maintain 1L AMB? Any suggestions.

@4uziaul @pprakash11
Do you really need hdfc bank account?
Imps and debit card charges are waived off in classic.
You dont have to maintain 1L balance because they don't usually downgrade

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Do you really need hdfc bank account?
Imps and debit card charges are waived off in classic.
You dont have to maintain 1L balance because they don't usually downgrade
I only have account with SBI ( Salary ) & Bank Of Baroda ( For day to day use ).

So having another account with leading private bank will not be bad I guess, only if they are not strict on amb. I am looking for additional locker also 😂