• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Better Alternatives to HDFC Imperia Salary Account for Net Credit > 3L

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Using HDFC Imperia Salary Account for a while, but it's not great, especially considering the salary credits.

I've searched the threads, but most discussions seem to hover around the 3L mark. Missed the Axis Bank M4B boat, and I'm curious about the current status of Burgundy—is it still a worthy option?

If anyone has insights or recommendations for a salary account that plays nice with credits beyond the 3L range, it will be very helpful.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Using HDFC Imperia Salary Account for a while, but it's not great, especially considering the salary credits.

I've searched the threads, but most discussions seem to hover around the 3L mark. Missed the Axis Bank M4B boat, and I'm curious about the current status of Burgundy—is it still a worthy option?

If anyone has insights or recommendations for a salary account that plays nice with credits beyond the 3L range, it will be very helpful.
I think , Burgundy is still a good option for you..try that

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I think , Burgundy is still a good option for you..try that
Thanks.. do you mean in terms of burgundy debit card and select credit card?
Also, Any chance to get M4B if the salary gets credited in Dec. Can Axis raise request for M4B before salary credit? Looks like no by going through other posts but still checking possibility.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks.. do you mean in terms of burgundy debit card and select credit card?
Also, Any chance to get M4B if the salary gets credited in Dec. Can Axis raise request for M4B before salary credit? Looks like no by going through other posts but still checking possibility.
I highly anticipate that they will extend that date..
They need business.. and need it perpetually..
Get the Burgundy salary account, I am sure you will get M4B in some way
Don’t worry about that stupid Select account

stech18

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Thanks will start the process for Burgundy and will see M4B in future. I checked on other banks but could not find anything promising unless I am missing something.

HDFC Imperia is not useful and I think they will not easily downgrade however there is no difference between Classic/Preferred/Imperia as all share the same debit card if not using locker which is anyway not available for new customer :)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Thanks will start the process for Burgundy and will see M4B in future. I checked on other banks but could not find anything promising unless I am missing something.

HDFC Imperia is not useful and I think they will not easily downgrade however there is no difference between Classic/Preferred/Imperia as all share the same debit card if not using locker which is anyway not available for new customer :)
With your sort of salary credits, among top Indian banks , Axis burgundy is the best option in my view….
There may be some other foreign banks offering some premium accounts but practically they are not much useful..
Go for burgundy salary account, you will get M4B LTF.. there is one lady in this forum who looks after burgundy and burgundy private . I will let you know the details once I know

Last edited:

Quantum

TF Premier

For net salary > 3L, you could go for Axis Burgundy salary account. However, for M4B, I would suggest you to negotiate with a BM before opening the Burgundy salary account. If a BM assures you a M4B, you could be sure that you would get one.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

It is better you negotiate LTF M4B before opening the account.. they will do it..
They see future business with you by looking at your earning capacity