• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community šŸ’•.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

kushhh

TF Ace
If you search on google "VISHESH_BANSAL axis compensation" you'll get the result. He's a famous personality now. Amitabh chaudhry ke sath ab vishesh aka bamboo bhai ki photo lagi hai har branch me šŸ¤£
Just searched that and got that .

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
If you search on google "VISHESH_BANSAL axis compensation" you'll get the result. He's a famous personality now. Amitabh chaudhry ke sath ab vishesh aka bamboo bhai ki photo lagi hai har branch me šŸ¤£
Lol
Bamboo bhai nice title
But we should keep the code bamboo when dealing with the greedy banks to get us protected
Saw other threads where some people asking which oil for bamboo šŸ¤£

coseee

TF Buzz
Did you fill the attached form? Can you please tell me which all fields I need to update? I'm afraid if they turn on the SMS alerts which would trigger charges which I'm not paying currently due to salary account holder.
The branch employee filled it for me after understanding my problem and once it was resolved she called me to confirm.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
They are asking me to share the CRF with branch seal and stamp though I was told everything got updated at their end šŸ˜ . They are actually baffled šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜.
Mine was very smooth.
Jio- Primary Number- ACE was linked.
Applied for Airtel Axis using Airtel Number (Secondary), approved and same Airtel number was mapped to ACE as well.
Waited for 2 days, then requested via app to change the mobile number to JIO again, they processed in 1 day.
Now always OTP comes to JIO only.

No issue uske baad !!
Don't know dada Axis kya Dushmani nikal raha aapse, pehle Gpay ā‚¹500 ab Mobile OTP n all.

prc1990

TF Ace
Mine was very smooth.
Applied for Airtel Axis using Airtel Number (Secondary), approved and same Airtel number was mapped to ACE as well.
Waited for 2 days, then requested via app to change the mobile number to JIO again, they processed in 1 day.

No issue uske baad !!
Don't know dada Axis kya Dushmani nikal raha aapse, pehle Gpay ā‚¹500 ab Mobile OTP n all.
Maja dikhata hu unko.

falcon007

TF Premier
Mine was very smooth.

No issue uske baad !!
I had Axis Flipkart on my Secondary SIM - JIO
Then I got Axis Airtel on 3rd SIM - Airtel --- Mobile number of Axis Flipkart and Axis Airtel card was changed to Airtel - No issues
Then I Closed Axis Flipkart
Then I got Axis Ace on Primary SIM - VI --- Mobile number changed to VI number.
But, still Axis calls me on Airtel number and when I login via mobile number (VI), Axis doesn't have that number in their records.
I receive all messages (OTP and Transaction) on SMS though.

Their system needs REBOOT. šŸ˜†

prc1990

TF Ace
I had Axis Flipkart on my Secondary SIM - JIO
Then I got Axis Airtel on 3rd SIM - Airtel --- Mobile number of Axis Flipkart and Axis Airtel card was changed to Airtel - No issues
Then I Closed Axis Flipkart
Then I got Axis Ace on Primary SIM - VI --- Mobile number changed to VI number.
But, still Axis calls me on Airtel number and when I login via mobile number (VI), Axis doesn't have that number in their records.
I receive all messages (OTP and Transaction) on SMS though.

Their system needs REBOOT. šŸ˜†
Your case is still win situation for you as you receive all your OTPs to your primary and latest mobile number (VI one).

Actually recently got to know Axis has 6/7 different applications to manage customer data and when we update something from our end, it gets cascaded to few of them and hence, the discrepancy.

We need to submit the CRF (Customer Request Form) at any nearby branch and the changes would be cascaded to all the applicable applications.