• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

FINALLY GOT MY A*E CC

drk

TF Select
Hii so all this journey started on Oct. 26 the day when my axis neo credit card delivery was scheduled I saw the banner of A*e in my GPAY. I closed neo the very same day and applied for A*e on Gpay.

Now here things got interesting, at the end it said to complete the application on Axis bank pre approved section and I have opened online savings account a while ago . When I logged in it didn't show any such offer all cards were available to apply except for A*E.

Now I contacted PNO, quoting them bcoz of my previous relationship with axis I'm unable to proceed with the application. I typed, they replied in generic repeated pattern every time, app se apply kro, pre approved section m aajyega etc. Till then, I had loose all hope. Then I came across a thread how Axis loves BAMBOO. So under expert guidance and in same tone I gave them bamboo with all screen shot and call recordings of PNO (idk of they really were) how they manipulated me to give them 10 star for resolving my issue, a email off course to CEO and PNO about reporting them to RBI OMBUDSMAN for unclear reasons, help and feedback manipulation.

After 3 days bank personal gave me call and home visit for physical KYC and I got my card on Dec 12 without anh hiccups

Long story short, give BAMBOO. 💙

Thanks and all love to this community.

Attachments

• PXL_20231223_221738035.MV~2.jpg
    PXL_20231223_221738035.MV~2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 76

gigachad

TF Premier
Hii so all this journey started on Oct. 26 the day when my axis neo credit card delivery was scheduled I saw the banner of A*e in my GPAY. I closed neo the very same day and applied for A*e on Gpay.

Now here things got interesting, at the end it said to complete the application on Axis bank pre approved section and I have opened online savings account a while ago . When I logged in it didn't show any such offer all cards were available to apply except for A*E.

Now I contacted PNO, quoting them bcoz of my previous relationship with axis I'm unable to proceed with the application. I typed, they replied in generic repeated pattern every time, app se apply kro, pre approved section m aajyega etc. Till then, I had loose all hope. Then I came across a thread how Axis loves BAMBOO. So under expert guidance and in same tone I gave them bamboo with all screen shot and call recordings of PNO (idk of they really were) how they manipulated me to give them 10 star for resolving my issue, a email off course to CEO and PNO about reporting them to RBI OMBUDSMAN for unclear reasons, help and feedback manipulation.

After 3 days bank personal gave me call and home visit for physical KYC and I got my card on Dec 12 without anh hiccups

Mission Complete

+ Bamboo Respect 😉

vine

TF Premier
As long as Millennia on amazon gives 5% for all txns, you should use millennia with its higher limits for billpay. Why even care about ace!

Ace has too many exclusions and limitations. Won't run on ios / insurance excluded / max 500 etc ...
Does Millennia on Amazon gives 5% on insurance premium payments too?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

After pno where did u complaint.
Email?

vine

TF Premier
Am sure you can get myzone card just like that, it's being distributed LTF for a lot of people.
Check on the axis website or local credit card agent.

jigar20795

TF Neo

Which bamboo you given to pno can you share with me i am facing same trouble