• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thanks but I guess this email ID is for Level 3 officer.

I need Email ID of Level 2 officer, before going to Level 3.
Once a wise man and a frustrated Axis Bank Customer on this forum said, "Axis Bank Customer Care is useless". At L1 or L2, there is hardly any hope. Directly reach out to PNO and immediately escalate to RBI BO if you don't get appropriate response.

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Now every time I face any issue with Axis, I explicitly mention in the mail that:

Despite multiple calls and assurances from the senior management that the bank will try to improve customer service, I don't think I have seen any improvement so far and I still see similar sorts of incidents happening every now and then. If this is the kind of service Axis wants to give to its customers, I'll better stop using your services and move elsewhere.

Iske baad Axis Bank 2 din ke andar issues resolve karke deta hai 😎

falcon007

TF Premier
Sach mein Axis Support is worst.
Should have directly mailed to PNO.

Some guy from Axis Called me asking is your query resolved? I said no.

Then he asked what's the issue. I explained him everything. Then he kept repeating if you have screenshots then send those. I kept repeating that I have already shared. Then he asked me to share again. I told him to wait, I'll send right away. And he just told me 'Thank for your time. Have a nice day'

He should have waited for like 20 seconds. I was just forwarding.

Hua toh thik, else I will raise to PNO on Friday.

prc1990

TF Ace

Then he asked what's the issue. I explained him everything. Then he kept repeating if you have screenshots then send those. I kept repeating that I have already shared. Then he asked me to share again. I told him to wait, I'll send right away. And he just told me 'Thank for your time. Have a nice day'

Nehi hoga thik, pura time waste he.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer

Raise Complaint with RBI BO Directly

Axis mera First Ever Banking Partner hai, tab se abb tak Axis ki nas nas se waqif hu.

Jab tak RBI ka Bamboo nhi milega Axis ko Axis jhukega nhi.

Sirf RBI ke Bamboo ke saamne Axis jhukega bhi aur thukega bhi 😂