• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

prc1990

TF Legend
The problem of OTPs is finally solved, I'm getting the OTPs legit 1.5 weeks after getting my card, that journey was frustrating af. I don't know what worked, the ace customer care email id or the CRF Form I filled in the branch. But I asked the status on the mail and they gave me this response.
1683888917846.png
Did you fill the attached form? Can you please tell me which all fields I need to update? I'm afraid if they turn on the SMS alerts which would trigger charges which I'm not paying currently due to salary account holder.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-01-00-03-35-12_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-01-00-03-35-12_439a3fec0400f8974d35eed09a31f914.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 16

falcon007

TF Premier
Issue solved for Axis Ace Welcome Offer.
Received 500/- from GPay Scratch Card.
Another 500/- Direct Credit to the Card as compensation is pending. Axis denied it first, but I insisted that them to write in their report to RBI BO that they can't provide any compensation. 500 is too less for my time involved in getting this. But, I didn't want to invest any more time in this. So, settled on 500.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Issue solved for Axis Ace Welcome Offer.
Received 500/- from GPay Scratch Card.
Another 500/- Direct Credit to the Card as compensation is pending. Axis denied it first, but I insisted that them to write in their report to RBI BO that they can't provide any compensation. 500 is too less for my time involved in getting this. But, I didn't want to invest any more time in this. So, settled on 500.
Axis is a Truly Shameless Bank.

For my Complaint, Axis Cleary Wrote to RBI that
"We regret our inability to Provide compensation in this Regard"

But on the basis of facts shared by me with RBI BO , RBI BO instructed Axis Bank to Give compensation of 10K for Mental Harassment.

You case is just like a New Born Baby infront of my case.

You should celebrate Axis give you 500 as compensation.
I think Now Axis has fear that if you Approcah RBI BO, RBI BO would instruct Axis to give a High Amount as Compensation, so Axis Saved itself by doing settlement at Rs.500.

In my case Axis Did not offer any compensation on its own and Showed its attitude.

RBI BO ne saari akad nikal di Axis ki, 10k Compensation ka order deke

Last edited:

falcon007

TF Premier

But on the basis of facts shared by me with RBI BO , RBI BO instructed Axis Bank to Give compensation of 10K for Mental Harassment.

I think Now Axis has fear that if you Approcah RBI BO, RBI BO would instruct Axis to give a High Amount as Compensation, so Axis Saved itself by doing settlement at Rs.500.

In my case Axis Did not offer any compensation on its own and Showed its attitude.

RBI BO me saari akad nikal di Axis ki, 10k Compensation ka order deke
Should have posted here before accepting 500 as compensation. 😢

kushhh

TF Ace

RBI BO ne saari akad nikal di Axis ki, 10k Compensation ka order deke
What was your case , if you have posted it here , can you send link