• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today.
Even I don't need super premium cards specially Amex ones. I need pure cashback on my spends and this card fits in that category.
I want cashback on my day to day spends on Amazon, Myntra & Flipkart which can be fulfilled with entry level cards. So yeah there is no need for premium cards for low to mid spenders.
Congratulations man! Now Axis Airtel is the way to go 😂

Patil007

TF Ace
Even I don't need super premium cards specially Amex ones. I need pure cashback on my spends and this card fits in that category.
I want cashback on my day to day spends on Amazon, Myntra & Flipkart which can be fulfilled with entry level cards. So yeah there is no need for premium cards for low to mid spenders.
Ham middle class log he bhai, hamare spane bhi limited hote he 😂 .

My Spending is also same, Amazon, flipkart, Myntra and other spend.

Bas ye Nirmala madam 80C la limit badhade iss budget me, thoda tax bach jayega :ROFLMAO:.

Patil007

TF Ace
Yes, now Axis Airtel. Starting Airtel UPI now, hope they will give invite soon ;)

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)
I'm wondering that since you applied from his Gpay Account and mobile number was also of him, then the Card will be attached to his Gpay account no?
You have to do transactions from his account or not?
And transaction message will be sent to his number or yours?

Patil007

TF Ace
I'm wondering that since you applied from his Gpay Account and mobile number was also of him, then the Card will be attached to his Gpay account no?
I applied from his account, so mobile number and email was his there in the application and it was non editable.

Once this Application got approved, my MyZone credit card mobile number and email also got updated with his number and email 😅

I will update that in Axis app after 2-3 days.

Patil007

TF Ace
I don't think, we need to use that credit card in same account only.

We can use card in any account and get cashback.