• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So what do you think why are people are crazy for this card.
It's so crazy that axis had stopped taking application for some time.
True, let me think about it for a while.... might get it just for fun as even if we spend 30k in a year, the amount is as good as reversed due to flat 2% CB (as of now)

Yeah it won't be LTF but the benefits we're getting is far better and practically usable.

True, can we use it on EDGE Rewards website too for CBs (as I dont expect accelerated rewards on it) ?

another question is would it cause issues if we try to get better Axis cards in future (like HDFC where we can have only 1 core card) ?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
True, can we use it on EDGE Rewards website too for CBs (as I dont expect accelerated rewards on it) ?
If you're asking about grab deals then yes, it allows cashback via grab deals.
another question is would it cause issues if we try to get better Axis cards in future (like HDFC where we can have only 1 core card) ?
No this won't cause problem as it is not a core card from Axis. We can have 3 entry level cards from Axis at max. There's no restriction for premium cards I think (unlike HDFC Bank).

This community is for questions and solutions only so don’t worry 😀.

Check my threads, I also ask too many questions 😂.

Coming to your question,
I am salaried, so mentioned salaried and entered my annual salary. There was message in red text saying, Axis might ask for income proof, but nobody asked me to submit proof. After three days only application got approved.

I got limit as 3 Lakh as shared limit which is mentioned on axis app as aggregated. I am already holding Axis MyZone LTF got on September 2022 during LTF offer.

Highest limit is ICICI HPCL Coral 4.87 lakh and it is my oldest card.

CIBIL is 802.
802 cibil nice bro. Can you give us a tip, how you managed to touch 800? Do you have any secured loans/cards.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
2% on everything ?

Its higher than Millennia o_O

I think the only +ve side of Millennia is that it can be LTF while I dont think ACE would be LTF for anyone
Before Oct 2021, Millennia used to give 2.5% on all other spends and now it's reduced to just 1% for New Millennia

I was unable to grab it bcoz of ban at that time😔
But now I have Cashback SBI which gives double that that😁

Patil007

TF Ace
True, let me think about it for a while.... might get it just for fun as even if we spend 30k in a year, the amount is as good as reversed due to flat 2% CB (as of now)

3 cards/user for Axis this excludes super premium cards as per this community.

helloworld

TF Legend
Do consider below points before opting for new enquiry and entry in your CIBIL report.

Ace Features:

Online -

✅ 10% off during axis sales + 1.5%
✅ Bill payment - 5% (Electricity, water, gas, LPG and broadband, DTH and mobile recharges through Google Pay*)
- Swiggy, Zomato and Ola** 4%

Offline - 1.5%

Cashback shall not be eligible for following,
o Fuel Spends
o EMI related transactions
o Wallet loading transactions
o Cash advances
o Rent related transactions
o Gold/jewelry items and insurance premium

Few notes regarding Features:

Not much useful for...

❌ Swiggy/Zomato - always has >4% ex. 100rs. offer most of the time.

❌ Electricity/gas/LPG - 10% discount on amazon pay with IndusInd/BOB (upto 500) or with amazonpay voucher (~5%+ if purchased properly).

❌ Broadband - Usually a year pack gives 10-20% with some additional benefits (1 or 2 months free for 12 months pack).

- Mobile Recharges - Usually a year pack comes with a discount of 15-20% (ex. airtel 2% instant discount + 10%+ discount compared to quarterly packs).

(Combine both Broadband and Mobile Recharges with amazon pay/paytm coupons or offer for extra benefit).

- DTH - Usually a year pack comes with a discount of 10-20% depends on negotiating skills.

❌ Not useful for Grocery/Departmental Stores/Movies/Dining (compared with other cards, e-vouchers, and better offers).

----
To recover 590Rs. with
5% = 11,800
1.5% = 40,000
have to spend on this card (provided no other benefit or discount with other cards which increases this spend amount for effective rate).

Note: Above consideration user has other cards like AU/BOB/SBI Cashback or equivalent cards and must be used for personal use and not for commercial purpose.

✅ Note: Above consideration if someone paid < 3000 electricity bill.

Last edited:
Do consider below points before opting for new enquiry and entry in your CIBIL report.

Ace Features:

Online -

- 10% off during axis sales + 2%
- Bill payment - 5% (Electricity, water, gas, LPG and broadband, DTH and mobile recharges through Google Pay*)
- Swiggy, Zomato and Ola** 4%

Offline - 2%

Cashback shall not be eligible for following,
o Fuel Spends
o EMI related transactions
o Wallet loading transactions
o Cash advances
o Rent related transactions
o Gold/jewelry items and insurance premium

Few notes regarding Features:

Not much useful for...

- Swiggy/Zomato - always has >4% ex. 100rs. offer most of the time.

- Electricity/gas/LPG - 10% discount on amazon pay with IndusInd/BOB (upto 500) or with amazonpay voucher (~5%+ if purchased properly).

- Broadband - Usually a year pack gives 10-20% with some additional benefits (1 or 2 months free for 12 months pack).

- Mobile Recharges - Usually a year pack comes with a discount of 15-20% (ex. airtel 2% instant discount + 10%+ discount compared to quarterly packs).

(Combine both Broadband and Mobile Recharges with amazon pay/paytm coupons or offer for extra benefit).

- DTH - Usually a year pack comes with a discount of 10-20% depends on negotiating skills.

- Not useful for Grocery/Departmental Stores/Movies/Dining (compared with other cards, e-vouchers, and better offers).

----
To recover 590Rs. with
5% = 11,800
2% = 29,500
have to spend on this card (provided no other benefit or discount with other cards which increases this spend amount considering effective rate).

Note: Above consideration user has other cards like AU/BOB/SBI Cashback or equivalent cards and must be used for personal use and not for commercial purpose.
Amazon doesn't allow electricity bill payment of >15k through vouchers/credit cards.
Also the max bill that can be paid is 25k, it doesn't allow more than that.

On GPay the limit is 1 Lakh (Flat 5% cashback using ace) i.e. paying 1 bill of just 12k recovers your fees.(waived off on spending 2 Lakhs)

I applied when GPay was offering 500 cashback on approval of card and joining fee waived on spending just 10k within 45 days.
This effectively made my card free for atleast 2 years.

P.S. if you have high utility bills, this is a no nonsense card. Also flat 2% on each spend (except fuel, wallet etc.) makes the deal even sweeter.

John123

TF Premier
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)
Congrats Patil. When I got banner on my mothers phone. I've tried to apply on my mothers name instantly considering offer will be disappeared soon. Application got rejected within seconds. 😅. I was not aware about this trick 2 months ago. Now wish me good luck for banner.

Patil007

TF Ace
Congrats Patil. When I got banner on my mothers phone. I've tried to apply on my mothers name instantly considering offer will be disappeared soon. Application got rejected within seconds. 😅. I was not aware about this trick 2 months ago. Now wish me good luck for banner.
Yes, Due to this community we are becoming more aware about credit card and finance ✌️.

Hope you will get banner soon.

Patil007

TF Ace
Agree that Ace useful for high utility bills but offline usage depends whether we want to recover that paid 590 fee or recover more than that (paytm wallet load using credit card).

But if that person paying more than 10k bill for electricity then these entire article is useless and easily go for Ace card. But isn't 10k for single hosehold for personal usage is high?
No if you are living in Mumbai and high rise society 🤣.

Washing machine, Induction and many more electronic appliances.