• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

Patil007

TF Ace
Ok. Joining fee will be reversed once your spend reaches 10k. If you need good cashback, try to transact through ola wallet+ Ace card wherever ola wallet is available. You will get 4% cashback
Yes joining fee reversal is 10K spend within 45 Days 👍.

This will be my primary card now 🎉. Previously ICICI APay was for almost 5 years.

So, other spend + Utilities + Ola

:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)
Bro can you share what you mentioned in income details? Like salaried or self employed with the amount you filled and the limit you got on card? and highest limit cc you had before applying for this and your cibil score.

I know i am asking too much but i don't want to miss my chance as i only have one invite.

Patil007

TF Ace
Bro can you share what you mentioned in income details? Like salaried or self employed with the amount you filled and the limit you got on card? and highest limit cc you had before applying for this and your cibil score.

I know i am asking too much but i don't want to miss my chance as i only have one invite.
This community is for questions and solutions only so don’t worry 😀.

Check my threads, I also ask too many questions 😂.

Coming to your question,
I am salaried, so mentioned salaried and entered my annual salary. There was message in red text saying, Axis might ask for income proof, but nobody asked me to submit proof. After three days only application got approved.

I got limit as 3 Lakh as shared limit which is mentioned on axis app as aggregated. I am already holding Axis MyZone LTF got on September 2022 during LTF offer.

Highest limit is ICICI HPCL Coral 4.87 lakh and it is my oldest card.

CIBIL is 802.

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yeah only problem is that email ID & Phone no. Because OTPs and transaction details will be sent there only.
So let us all know if you'll be able to edit it or not. As banks are hesitant towards changing these details.
For all axis bank cards, OTP also comes on email. So I have set up email forwarding for those needing the OTP(eg to my father's email). Without the hassle, they can make any transaction. You can also do the same.

Manoj Pant

TF Premier
Even I don't need super premium cards specially Amex ones. I need pure cashback on my spends and this card fits in that category.
I want cashback on my day to day spends on Amazon, Myntra & Flipkart which can be fulfilled with entry level cards. So yeah there is no need for premium cards for low to mid spenders.
Congratulations man! Now Axis Airtel is the way to go 😂
Same here...I also want Cashback/Discount on shopping from Amazon, Flipkart, Dream 11add cash, Bill Pay etc....What should be my basic Card collection?

Patil007

TF Ace
Same here...I also want Cashback/Discount on shopping from Amazon, Flipkart, Dream 11add cash, Bill Pay etc....What should be my basic Card collection?
Online and other spend:
Axis Flipkart: Flipkart, Myntra, other 1.5%
HDFC Millennia: Amazon, flipkart, Myntra. 1K/month limit
ICICI APay: 5% with prime else 3%.

Bill pay, Utility:
Axis Ace and Axis Airtel: Both are little difficult to get as both are invite only.
Use ICICI APay on Amazon with 2% cashback.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Online and other spend:
Axis Flipkart: Flipkart, Myntra, other 1.5%
HDFC Millennia: Amazon, flipkart, Myntra. 1K/month limit
ICICI APay: 5% with prime else 3%.

Bill pay, Utility:
Axis Ace and Axis Airtel: Both are little difficult to get as both are invite only.
Use ICICI APay on Amazon with 2% cashback.
Just want Axis Ace card!
Millenia I don't need as I have Flipkart card & Apay card.

Just got RBL Zomato Card. Although there's no need of this card but will only use it in RBL specific sales as its LTF.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Firstly, Congratulations @Patil007 bhau !!!

now after going through the thread, I would need to see what the ACE card is all about... I thought it was primarily for bill payments via GPay

But my initialy thoughts were GPay would charge some convenience fee too which would decrease the card benefit xD