• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Got my dream card today, Axis ACE.

Patil007

TF Ace
:love:

I am very happy today, As I got my dream card, Axis ACE.

I am normal spender, so I never dreamt for super premium cards, ACE was my dream card and got it today. All thanks to this wonderful @TechnoFino community 💕.
My other spend is more and Ace is perfect for that, also Utility bill payment is add on to that.

I am using GPay since very long but never got ACE banner or maybe it was there but I was not aware about credit card much before this community exist. but by reading ACE threads in this community, I come to know that we can apply from family members account as well.

My brother use only one UPI app i.e. GPay for all spend including utility bill payment. I checked his GPay and banner was there and applied from his account (His mobile number, email + my PAN card) and done. Instantly video Kyc done and on 7th day, I got card (y):)

Alex292929

TF Premier
RML Group
I received my ace card two days back, I did 2 txn but I am not receiving the text message from axis that this txn is eligible for 5% or 2%
Anyone else facing this issue?

rockyBalboa

TF Premier
A family member recently got Axis Ace (applied through a different Gpay account). I searched for my query here already and found out that Ace card can be used with any Gpay account to pay electricity bill and earn 5% cashback. Can someone please confirm that this still is the case. Thanks.

falcon007

TF Premier
Your case is still win situation for you as you receive all your OTPs to your primary and latest mobile number (VI one).

Actually recently got to know Axis has 6/7 different applications to manage customer data and when we update something from our end, it gets cascaded to few of them and hence, the discrepancy.

We need to submit the CRF (Customer Request Form) at any nearby branch and the changes would be cascaded to all the applicable applications.
Have submitted CRF at nearest branch.
Let's see how much time does it take for them to update.

Axis employees are forcing literally to open an account.

I said, there is bad image of Axis for charging Consolidated Charges among my friend circle.

That employee was too reluctant to consider my CRF.

falcon007

TF Premier
Have submitted CRF at nearest branch.
Let's see how much time does it take for them to update.

Axis employees are forcing literally to open an account.

I said, there is bad image of Axis for charging Consolidated Charges among my friend circle.

That employee was too reluctant to consider my CRF.
Branch now says that CRF was rejected by backend on the reason of Changing both mobile number and email ID might be the reason of fraud.

Surprisingly, no communication from the branch for the rejection. It is only when I visited the branch to know the status.

Now the branch has taken request only to update mobile number.

They keep on forcing to open an account. I kept on saying NO. 🤣