• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get Club ITC Culinaire using 17,000/11,000 ITC Green points - 2 Nights Free At ITC Hotels

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mine is a new account in ITC. Initiated on 23rd from Axis. Still not credited. Surprisingly not able to even login into the Club ITC account as my as member registration status is pending apparently. When I called up the ITC guys they said the loyalty number is generated, whenever points from Axis get transferred to this number, they will activate it from their end for the same account.

Anyone else facing such delays or inability to login into their accounts? Don't know if the transfer delay is because of this too.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I
Mine is a new account in ITC. Initiated on 23rd from Axis. Still not credited. Surprisingly not able to even login into the Club ITC account as my as member registration status is pending apparently. When I called up the ITC guys they said the loyalty number is generated, whenever points from Axis get transferred to this number, they will activate it from their end for the same account.

Anyone else facing such delays or inability to login into their accounts? Don't know if the transfer delay is because of this too
I am also facing same issue
Did points transfer on 24th still not credited
It looks like I ll miss the 31st deadline for cullinaire membership

sam609619

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It does in some hotels. I got it at JW Marriot Mussoorie.
Wow - is that true ?
I have booked jw Marriot Mussurie
In feb month - 2 nites using points through their app .
Booking says room only -
Will they give me breakfast .
Am so excited .

Did they give u breakfast easily or u applied some other trick.

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Points credited to my itc account
Finally. Call them tomorrow, they will deduct 17000 points immediately over call via OTP process, once this is done you can take the membership any time after it. Because memerbship activation process takes 4-6 days. But if you get your 17000 points deducted before 31st you are eligle for the offer even if your form goes after 31st.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Finally. Call them tomorrow, they will deduct 17000 points immediately over call via OTP process, once this is done you can take the membership any time after it. Because memerbship activation process takes 4-6 days. But if you get your 17000 points deducted before 31st you are eligle for the offer even if your form goes after 31st.
I have emailed them right away , will call them today during business hours

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Wow - is that true ?
I have booked jw Marriot Mussurie
In feb month - 2 nites using points through their app .
Booking says room only -
Will they give me breakfast .
Am so excited .

Did they give u breakfast easily or u applied some other trick.
They just mentioned that breakfast is included in your stay during check-in, and told me where it was. Quite a nice spread with some local pahadi dishes.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I took the select membership as I was falling short of 3k points for elite, Green points have been redeemed today afternoon also I have filled and submitted the form

Hopefully membership will get activated from tomorrow and will receive the physical card by next week.

It’s a good offer if you are getting it through miles conversion from Edge rewards to ITC green points , not a membership to buy explicitly.

Practically this membership is free to me as I have been using my select card on normal spends and as soon as I receive the Magnus card , conversion rate changed from 5:1 to 5:4