• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Get Amazing Discounts when you Pay with Club ITC Green Points

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hi All, did anyone try to create a club ITC account in the last 2 weeks. Trying from the last 2 weeks but it says "cannot process this request now". Is there any way to create a club ITC account apart from the online option?
Try clearing the cache of the browser. The ITC website and app were having some system maintenance.

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All, did anyone try to create a club ITC account in the last 2 weeks. Trying from the last 2 weeks but it says "cannot process this request now". Is there any way to create a club ITC account apart from the online option?
Created somewhere in the middle of June or so, no issues. - https://www.itchotels.com/in/en/enrol

- as @Subhankar suggested(clearing if that helps)
- Try from a computer browser in private mode(incognito),

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yesterday I purchased ITC culinary elite membership by redeeming19,500 green points. They emailed me a form that I filled & sent them scanned copy.

Overall good experience.

Sanskar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
IMG_4360.jpeg

Club ITC being one of my favourite among the Loyalty programs, it always keeps us delighted with amazing offers.

Now they’ve come with amazing discounts when you pay by Green Points.

The offers are as below:

1. 30% of on best available rate at most of the ITC Group of Hotels.

2. 1000 Green Points for upgrading Base category to 2nd Category room and 1,500 Green Points for upgrading to 3rd Category room from 2nd Category room. Suites aren’t included. For Suites you can go 40% off offer which is still running.

3. 30% off on Spa for Resident Guests

4. 15% off on F&B for both Resident and Non Resident Guests

5. 21% saving on Club ITC Culinaire membership

All the Hotel Offers do exclude all the Fortune and WelcomHeritage Hotels

For the Ultimate Guide on Club ITC, click
On This Link

Offer is valid for stays between June 10 to August 15, 2023

So how you’re planning to utilise this offer? I’ve already made my plan, have you made yours? 😉

How will I get 30% saving?

Will I have to pay right now entire amount and later I will get 30% green point?

Rajagopalan

TF Buzz
Hello Guys, I'm considering to take Elite Membership by this week. I Understand, I would be getting "Two e-certificate for a 1-night/2-days stay including buffet breakfast at participating hotels.".

However, could someone please clarify if I can utilize both the vouchers for the same day stay (1-night/2-days) for 4 members in total.?

I'm planning to take my parents and my sister along with me. So, It would be 4 members altogether. (Myself, Father, Mother and my sister).

All I would want is to use both the vouchers for 1 night stay of 4 pax. Let me know if that's a possibility.!

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello Guys, I'm considering to take Elite Membership by this week. I Understand, I would be getting "Two e-certificate for a 1-night/2-days stay including buffet breakfast at participating hotels.".

However, could someone please clarify if I can utilize both the vouchers for the same day stay (1-night/2-days) for 4 members in total.?

I'm planning to take my parents and my sister along with me. So, It would be 4 members altogether. (Myself, Father, Mother and my sister).

All I would want is to use both the vouchers for 1 night stay of 4 pax. Let me know if that's a possibility.!
Customer support informed me:
" Yes, you can use both stay vouchers on same day. You will receive two membership cards 1. Your name 2. Your spouse name.

Use your card to book room using your name. Use your spouse's card to book another room on same day.

Rajagopalan

TF Buzz
Customer support informed me:
" Yes, you can use both stay vouchers on same day. You will receive two membership cards 1. Your name 2. Your spouse name.

Use your card to book room using your name. Use your spouse's card to book another room on same day.
Oh, Okay.! Looks like I should get married soon then.! ;) Good workaround anyways.!

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Oh, Okay.! Looks like I should get married soon then.! ;) Good workaround anyways.!
Just speak to customer support regarding this.

Alternatively purchase select membership instead of elite & book another room for your family.

curious

TF Buzz
1. Can we book Spa only (without stay) at ITC hotels and pay entirely using points?
2. Can we dine at ITC restuarants and pay entirely using points?

asimkumar

TF Select
RML Group
IMG_4360.jpeg

Club ITC being one of my favourite among the Loyalty programs, it always keeps us delighted with amazing offers.

Now they’ve come with amazing discounts when you pay by Green Points.

The offers are as below:

1. 30% of on best available rate at most of the ITC Group of Hotels.

2. 1000 Green Points for upgrading Base category to 2nd Category room and 1,500 Green Points for upgrading to 3rd Category room from 2nd Category room. Suites aren’t included. For Suites you can go 40% off offer which is still running.

3. 30% off on Spa for Resident Guests

4. 15% off on F&B for both Resident and Non Resident Guests

5. 21% saving on Club ITC Culinaire membership

All the Hotel Offers do exclude all the Fortune and WelcomHeritage Hotels

For the Ultimate Guide on Club ITC, click
On This Link

Offer is valid for stays between June 10 to August 15, 2023

So how you’re planning to utilise this offer? I’ve already made my plan, have you made yours? 😉
thanks a lot.