• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get 10% Bonus Green Points When You Transfer Your Axis Edge Points to Club ITC

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 12.00.54 PM.png

ITC Hotels is currently running a lucrative offer of 10% bonus Green Points when you'll transfer your Axis Edge Points / Edge Miles. Few T&C:

1. You need to transfer at least 20k Green Points (Equivalent to 25k Magnus/Reserve Edge RP/ 10k Atlas RP) to be eligible for the offer
2. You can transfer as many times as you want, with no restriction but minimum capping applies
3. There's no deadline as of now but as it's mentioned as a Limited Period Offer, transfer asap

10% may not sound huge but hey, have you read what we shared about the Club ITC Redemption Promotion where you can avail of multiple services at a discounted Green Point rate, from Stay to Spa? If not DO CLICK HERE to read about it.

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Screenshot 2023-06-29 at 12.00.54 PM.png

ITC Hotels is currently running a lucrative offer of 10% bonus Green Points when you'll transfer your Axis Edge Points / Edge Miles. Few T&C:

1. You need to transfer at least 20k Green Points (Equivalent to 25k Magnus/Reserve Edge RP/ 10k Atlas RP) to be eligible for the offer
2. You can transfer as many times as you want, with no restriction but minimum capping applies
3. There's no deadline as of now but as it's mentioned as a Limited Period Offer, transfer asap

10% may not sound huge but hey, have you read what we shared about the Club ITC Redemption Promotion where you can avail of multiple services at a discounted Green Point rate, from Stay to Spa? If not DO CLICK HERE to read about it.
Damn I wish I had read this before! Transferred 18K ER yesterday and then 25K more got credited today🤦‍♂️

MAXXCARD

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I transferred my 25 k Edge points to ITC on Wednesday but still not credited in ITC. Anyone got?

RakeshChrv

TF Buzz
ITC green points will be credited on Friday usually as someone mentioned on forum. Usually Axis requests to ITC clears on Friday.
transfer done on Wednesday but not credited until Saturday so it seems the Friday transfer thing is not true !

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just got. I transferred 24000 points on 28th and got 24000 plus bonus adjustment 2400 today

Last edited:
how may days does it take to get the bonus points added? I got my green points credited yesterday but bonus point still not added.