• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Get Amazing Discounts when you Pay with Club ITC Green Points

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
IMG_4360.jpeg

Club ITC being one of my favourite among the Loyalty programs, it always keeps us delighted with amazing offers.

Now they’ve come with amazing discounts when you pay by Green Points.

The offers are as below:

1. 30% of on best available rate at most of the ITC Group of Hotels.

2. 1000 Green Points for upgrading Base category to 2nd Category room and 1,500 Green Points for upgrading to 3rd Category room from 2nd Category room. Suites aren’t included. For Suites you can go 40% off offer which is still running.

3. 30% off on Spa for Resident Guests

4. 15% off on F&B for both Resident and Non Resident Guests

5. 21% saving on Club ITC Culinaire membership

All the Hotel Offers do exclude all the Fortune and WelcomHeritage Hotels

For the Ultimate Guide on Club ITC, click
On This Link

Offer is valid for stays between June 10 to August 15, 2023

So how you’re planning to utilise this offer? I’ve already made my plan, have you made yours? 😉

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
IMG_4360.jpeg

Club ITC being one of my favourite among the Loyalty programs, it always keeps us delighted with amazing offers.

Now they’ve come with amazing discounts when you pay by Green Points.

The offers are as below:

1. 30% of on best available rate at most of the ITC Group of Hotels.

2. 1000 Green Points for upgrading Base category to 2nd Category room and 1,500 Green Points for upgrading to 3rd Category room from 2nd Category room. Suites aren’t included. For Suites you can go 40% off offer which is still running.

3. 30% off on Spa for Resident Guests

4. 15% off on F&B for both Resident and Non Resident Guests

5. 21% saving on Club ITC Culinaire membership

All the Hotel Offers do exclude all the Fortune and WelcomHeritage Hotels

For the Ultimate Guide on Club ITC, click
On This Link

Offer is valid for stays between June 10 to August 15, 2023

So how you’re planning to utilise this offer? I’ve already made my plan, have you made yours? 😉
That’s an amazing room upgrade offer
Just burned some 25k points for 2 nights stay at ITC One Double room in Mumbai Maratha
Thanks for sharing

Attachments

• IMG_3252.jpeg
    IMG_3252.jpeg
    188.3 KB · Views: 113

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Inspired by your positive feedbacks, I have decide to book Fortune Resort Banaulim, Goa for 5 nights in September first week.
This will be my first ever booking with ITC. Generated by Member ID, finished my 'Contactless redemption' registration.So all set to book the property, and pay later by green points.

Any tips to save further on booking amount?As you mentioned above offer is excluding Fortune group hotels, any other discount I can avail?

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Inspired by your positive feedbacks, I have decide to book Fortune Resort Banaulim, Goa for 5 nights in September first week.
This will be my first ever booking with ITC. Generated by Member ID, finished my 'Contactless redemption' registration.So all set to book the property, and pay later by green points.

Any tips to save further on booking amount?As you mentioned above offer is excluding Fortune group hotels, any other discount I can avail?
For Fortune Hotels, do carry the physical membership card if you do have Culinaire membership. Some Fortune Hotels can cause issues while redeeming Green Points for the 100% bill settlement, do make sure that while checking in, let them know you'll redeem GP during check-out.
Have a great vacation!

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
How to do the upgrade to second category for an already booked room?

akf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How to buy the membership at 21% discount ? I see same rates in Green point redemption option

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge

Hey Nikhil, quick question - consider that the GP cost today for 5 nights is = 10k / night = 50k total.

Since you considered paying at property- what will happen if the cost of the room increases as the days go by? Will you have to pay more by GP?

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hey Nikhil, quick question - consider that the GP cost today for 5 nights is = 10k / night = 50k total.

Since you considered paying at property- what will happen if the cost of the room increases as the days go by? Will you have to pay more by GP?
Yes. As confirmed by @CMG , you have to pay same amount as diaplyed on booking date.
Also confirmed the same with customer care.

P.S.- This is my first time booking with ITC. I am also relying on the information provided by TF community and ITC customer care.
I can confirm once I complete my stay.
Thanks for understanding.

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I tried blocking a stay for September. I wish to block it for now and pay in person during my stay using GP. But it is not allowing me to complete the booking and is asking for my CC details. What do i do? @NikhilTravelLover IMG_4298.png

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I tried blocking a stay for September. I wish to block it for now and pay in person during my stay using GP. But it is not allowing me to complete the booking and is asking for my CC details. What do i do? @NikhilTravelLover IMG_4298.png
Procced by adding card details. No charges will be deducted while booking.

But if you don't show up on booked date or cancel your booking within 24 or 48 hours of stay date,then they will deduct one night stay charges form the same card automatically.

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As soon as you reach the hotel on booked date, inform prior that you will pay by Greeen points.
I suggest you to call your hotel before booking, and ask whether they accept green points or not.
What I did is, I emailed the official emaild id of the property asking the questions about green point acceptance. They replied positively.So I have additional proof if something goes wrong .

kameshee17

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi All, did anyone try to create a club ITC account in the last 2 weeks. Trying from the last 2 weeks but it says "cannot process this request now". Is there any way to create a club ITC account apart from the online option?