• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points Club ITC Year-End Offer: 50% off with Award Nights & More

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 11.58.57 PM.png

Club ITC, a well-loved Hotel Loyalty Program for domestic travel, has unveiled an enticing offer, allowing members to enjoy significant savings by using Green Points. Unlike previous promotions like the 40% off Suite Offer and 20% off at the Spa with Green Point payment, this time, the focus is on a broader audience.

Here's what the current offerings include:

1. 50% off on Reward Nights: Members can enjoy a direct 50% discount on reward night redemptions, applicable up to the ITC One category of rooms. This offer is subject to the availability of award nights and extends to popular properties like ITC Maratha and ITC Grand Central.

2. 15% off on Club ITC Culinaire Membership: Members can avail a 15% discount on the Club ITC Culinaire Membership when purchased with points, which also includes a complimentary stay night.
In addition to these benefits, ITC Hotels is also running an exclusive deal for Axis Bank cardholders earning Edge Reward Points, Magnus Burgundy Points, and Edge Miles till 15th January 2024. Transferring 20,000 Club ITC Green Points qualifies for an extra 10% Green Points. Notably, the bonus is credited alongside the actual transferred points.

This offer is available for stay redemptions until January 14, 2024, making it an excellent option for those planning last-minute travel during the peak season. Let us know how many of you are availing this offer!

abhishek0882

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Club ITC, a well-loved Hotel Loyalty Program for domestic travel, has unveiled an enticing offer, allowing members to enjoy significant savings by using Green Points. Unlike previous promotions like the 40% off Suite Offer and 20% off at the Spa with Green Point payment, this time, the focus is on a broader audience.

1. 50% off on Reward Nights: Members can enjoy a direct 50% discount on reward night redemptions, applicable up to the ITC One category of rooms. This offer is subject to the availability of award nights and extends to popular properties like ITC Maratha and ITC Grand Central.

2. 15% off on Club ITC Culinaire Membership: Members can avail a 15% discount on the Club ITC Culinaire Membership when purchased with points, which also includes a complimentary stay night.
In addition to these benefits, ITC Hotels is also running an exclusive deal for Axis Bank cardholders earning Edge Reward Points, Magnus Burgundy Points, and Edge Miles till 15th January 2024. Transferring 20,000 Club ITC Green Points qualifies for an extra 10% Green Points. Notably, the bonus is credited alongside the actual transferred points.

This offer is available for stay redemptions until January 14, 2024, making it an excellent option for those planning last-minute travel during the peak season. Let us know how many of you are availing this offer!
I received this mail yesterday, 6th Dec. Just completed a stay at ITC Kakatiya, Hyderabad from 3rd to 5th Dec and paid with Club ITC Green points. Since I received the mail yesterday, was not aware and could not avail the Rewards Night offer on the stay, though it is within the offer period. While the stays from 24th Nov are valid, ITC sent me the mail on 6th Dec, so can we request them to consider this stay as valid for the offer and credit some points back to my Club ITC account? They should take some responsibility for sharing the communication late, shouldn't they?

I am unable to find the 50% off on reward nights offer. Is this offered to a selected number of people?

P.S. I am a ITC culinaire member.

nithin1992

TF Select
VIP Lounge
It's for everybody but the offer is not lucrative almost all properties have normal rates even after 50% discount maybe few Welcome hotels you can find some good deals
Any good properties available at good rates for Dec / Jan? I keep checking and I don't see anything discounted by 50%

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier

What would be the cost of ITC Elite membership after 15% discount? I was offered the same at 21k