• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Urgent: Club ITC Green Points Redemption for Relatives

moriarty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am a Club ITC Culinaire Member (through Axis Reserve), and looking forward to redeeming award nights for my Brother.

I have a few questions:

1. Can I book for my Brother using my account? I wish to redeem points.
2. Can my Club ITC Culiniare member benefits be used by my brother? Example - Free night, etc.

The booking is for next week, and I have still not transferred the points yet. I know it might be a hit or miss, so looking for urgent answers. I tried calling the Club ITC helpline, but they only operate Monday-Friday.

Tagging @TechnoFino @jay @bhavyegoel @Subhankar @oshan @Wealth is my birth right! @anirban.choudhury

Thanks in advance.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hi,

I am a Club ITC Culinaire Member (through Axis Reserve), and looking forward to redeeming award nights for my Brother.

I have a few questions:

1. Can I book for my Brother using my account? I wish to redeem points.
2. Can my Club ITC Culiniare member benefits be used by my brother? Example - Free night, etc.

The booking is for next week, and I have still not transferred the points yet. I know it might be a hit or miss, so looking for urgent answers. I tried calling the Club ITC helpline, but they only operate Monday-Friday.

Tagging @TechnoFino @jay @bhavyegoel @Subhankar @oshan @Wealth is my birth right! @anirban.choudhury

Thanks in advance.
Afaik
The club ITC cullinaire membership doesn’t only gives 3rd free night if 2 nights are booked on best available rates and one class free upgrade voucher apart from that there are no stat benefits like the normal itc membership where you get 1/2 free stay voucher
For dining the one with Axis Reserve does give some discounts

moriarty

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Afaik
The club ITC cullinaire membership doesn’t only gives 3rd free night if 2 nights are booked on best available rates and one class free upgrade voucher apart from that there are no stat benefits like the normal itc membership where you get 1/2 free stay voucher
For dining the one with Axis Reserve does give some discounts
But my main question is that whether I can book award nights for my brother using my account.

Also, it does show a complimentary 3rd night voucher in my ITC account

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
But my main question is that whether I can book award nights for my brother using my account.

Also, it does show a complimentary 3rd night voucher in my ITC account
U can’t book for ur brother for sure
I did used my Culinaire free night booking last Wednesday and used stay last night for this weekend
First jerk to use that voucher Culinaire holder name room gets booked and at checkin they match the same name with our id proof
I checked out today morning

SM24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi

We cannot use FNC or Green points to book for others.

We need to be in the travelling party.

Workaround:
Create an account in another person’s name.
Then you can transfer your green points to that person and they can book. (confirmed by ITC cc).

Same route can be used to get more via Marriott Bonvoy points too !

Cheers !
S&M

typhoon

TF Select
Hi

Workaround:
Then you can transfer your green points to that person and they can book. (confirmed by ITC cc).

Cheers !
S&M
Who said you can't use green points for booking for other person? I have done many times.

xxScriptzxx

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi

Workaround:

Cheers !
S&M
Can someone share the link to transfer green points from one itc id to other itc id ?

viralsanghavi32

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hi

Workaround:

Cheers !
S&M
My green point going to expire and apart from stay at ITC hotel is there any other way by which we can extend expiry of green points ? ( just like accor sending another points?)