• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Get Club ITC Culinaire using 17,000/11,000 ITC Green points - 2 Nights Free At ITC Hotels

Rjain1111

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I took the select membership as I was falling short of 3k points for elite, Green points have been redeemed today afternoon also I have filled and submitted the form

Hopefully membership will get activated from tomorrow and will receive the physical card by next week.

It’s a good offer if you are getting it through miles conversion from Edge rewards to ITC green points , not a membership to buy explicitly.

Practically this membership is free to me as I have been using my select card on normal spends and as soon as I receive the Magnus card , conversion rate changed from 5:1 to 5:4
For the older edge points too ? That’s amazing. I always wondered how was the conversion calculated for people with diff kinds of edge reward cards.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
For the older edge points too ? That’s amazing. I always wondered how was the conversion calculated for people with diff kinds of edge reward cards.
I think for conversion highest conversion rate is calculated among all your cards , like in my case the points that I redeemed where all on my select card, but because I have got my Magnus card , Magnus conversion rate was applied on ER rather than those of select’s

Sudheep

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Received my membership card
Surprisingly, I haven’t received my spouse’s card in the envelope

Is it couriered separately
is there any specific advantage of getting spouse card?

even i have received only in my name..

vouchers are applicable only once .. right? dont think spouse will get separate set of vouchers.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
is there any specific advantage of getting spouse card?

even i have received only in my name..

vouchers are applicable only once .. right? dont think spouse will get separate set of vouchers.
Membership benefits are available in spouse card as well like green points earning etc . In my case , my wife is a frequent traveller due to office work , so it would be a better way to earn points

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Best Deal out there. Convert your Axis Edge Reward Points from your Magnus or Reserve and get ITC Culinaire using 17,000/11,000 ITC Green points.

Offer available till 31st Dec. Detailed PDF attached

CLub ITC .jpg

Anyone who missed can try and see if this route is possible, Offline @ITC hotels for the membership.

Discount works out to be somewhat similar or even better, if they accept ITC vouchers to buy this membership offline.

Basically buy the GV of ITC from Edgeportal for Rs.22k for 5X and 4% Upfront discount

https://www.gyftr.com/edgerewards/itc-hotels-gift-vouchers

1673958615140.png

So you get 880 discount upfront.

For the actual amount you pay is 21120 for 22k spent.

5x on 21000(rounded off for ER eligibility only on 200) = 210*6*5=6300*0.8(miles/hotel conversion) = 5040

So spent 22k, earned 880(upfront discount)+5040 Miles/hotel=5920, so effective price is 22k-5.92k=Rs16080 (instead of 17k Green Points)

Disclaimer: This is provided they accept offline GV for Culinary Elite Membership.