• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DreamFolks Lounge Access through QR Code

baran12

TF Buzz
Hey Guys,

What's the status these days? if I have multiple cards with lounge access, can I take my parents with me or not?

Would I be able to generate multiple QR off different cards and then show them? Travelling from Mumbai. Or it's fine if I just show my cards physically and in any case they would still allow it? Adani, Travelclub, Enclam lounge etc?

Thomas Shelby

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys,

What's the status these days? if I have multiple cards with lounge access, can I take my parents with me or not?
You can take them with you
Would I be able to generate multiple QR off different cards and then show them? Travelling from Mumbai. Or it's fine if I just show my cards physically and in any case they would still allow it? Adani, Travelclub, Enclam lounge etc?
You can generate multiple QR codes with multiple numbers. On a single number, only one QR can be active at any given time. For domestic lounges, they probably won't check for name but for international lounges, they will check. As long as you are travelling domestic you should be fine.

drshenoy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
The Rs 2 and Rs 25 of Visa and MC while using QR code are not reversed as in swiping at the lounge counter.

Only 1 QR code can be generated from a bank even if you have 3 or 4 cards of same bank.

If u cancel the QR code, you will get the refund within 1 or 2 days

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You can take them with you

You can generate multiple QR codes with multiple numbers. On a single number, only one QR can be active at any given time. For domestic lounges, they probably won't check for name but for international lounges, they will check. As long as you are travelling domestic you should be fine.
can u pls elaborate? I am unable to understand the 'single number' concept. say im a taking my father and mother with me. Im having 4 cards (from different banks) with complimentary lounge access. I have added all of them in my dreamfolks account (linked to my number). How shall I get them in? Pls explain :)

_na_cheese

TF Premier
can u pls elaborate? I am unable to understand the 'single number' concept. say im a taking my father and mother with me. Im having 4 cards (from different banks) with complimentary lounge access. I have added all of them in my dreamfolks account (linked to my number). How shall I get them in? Pls explain :)
Best way should be taking the physical cards with you. But i dont know never been to an airport before.

Thomas Shelby

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
If you have four different cards having complimentary lounge access use four mobile numbers to link one card per mobile number then you can generate QR on each of the four dreamfolks accounts and use 4 QR's at the same time

codenerd

TF Ace
Tried adding IDFC First Select Credit card which has 5K to be spent in previous month to make domestic lounge free and this is how it clearly states in the image which I found very helpful and also can be checked later on.
1691869612097.png

ALOAK

TF Ace
Tried adding IDFC First Select Credit card which has 5K to be spent in previous month to make domestic lounge free and this is how it clearly states in the image which I found very helpful and also can be checked later on.
1691869612097.png
Good to go now for u

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Just dropping by to say thanks to OP and others. The DreamFolks website is really great, especially for someone who has a huge collection of cards. Damn easy to know which card will be accepted at which lounge, before hand, so that we can carry only few selected card/s in wallet.

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can we access lounges which are not listed by bank this way. 080 T1 domestic is not listed for Sapphiro but it shows up on Dreamfolks site for Sapphiro. It even generated the QR code for it. Has anyone tried this?

_ayush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also I was successfully able to add Sapphiro and Magnus but on adding DCB it kept saying that card is already added. Dont remember adding it and even if I did the mobile number would be same so it should show up. Did anyone else face this issue?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Also I was successfully able to add Sapphiro and Magnus but on adding DCB it kept saying that card is already added. Dont remember adding it and even if I did the mobile number would be same so it should show up. Did anyone else face this issue?
Dcb can't be added here. Use its own DCB travel tools app for that.

csantosh15

TF Buzz
Did anyone try adding the addon cards from HDFC in Dreamfolks, for creating a QR for the addon Member ?
Since HDFC provides the same Credit card number even for Addon, it doesn't allow Dreamfolks access for Add-on member.