• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DreamFolks Lounge Access through QR Code

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Did anyone try adding the addon cards from HDFC in Dreamfolks, for creating a QR for the addon Member ?
Since HDFC provides the same Credit card number even for Addon, it doesn't allow Dreamfolks access for Add-on member.
There's no differentiator for online usage. Why would you want the addon on dreamfolks?

neel

TF Buzz
I have equitas elite and indusind and idfc and all sorts of niyo. I have enough lounge accesses in every lounge in the country (mostly)

knight

TF Ace
It's allowing to generate 2 QRs for the same lounge.. using different HDFC cards in same account.

Used 1 DC and 1 CC..

1697111396050.png

neel

TF Buzz
It's allowing to generate 2 QRs for the same lounge.. using different HDFC cards in same account.

Used 1 DC and 1 CC..

1697111396050.png
I just added my dad card on this.

A. Can I use his QR code? What are they checking

B. Also can I use a screenshot? They are just scanning right. So I'll cancel the original one.

photon21

TF Buzz
Able to add Axis MyZone,
HDFC Imperia Platinum Debit card
IDFC Visa Signature Debit
HDFC Tata neu infity (visa)

But not able to add PNB Rupay Platinum CC.

Looks like rupay isn't supported. Tried unchecking and checking the save by RBI box.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Able to add Axis MyZone,
HDFC Imperia Platinum Debit card
IDFC Visa Signature Debit
HDFC Tata neu infity (visa)

But not able to add PNB Rupay Platinum CC.

Looks like rupay isn't supported. Tried unchecking and checking the save by RBI box.
You can add only partner bank card.

PNB CC partner with priority pass.

HDFC partner with dreamfolks.

I think you can add HDFC RuPay CC on dreamfolks

Aur HDFC Tata neu infity (visa) kon use karta hai ? convert to RuPay variant.

knight

TF Ace
HDFC Infinity Rupay works with Dreamfolks. I was able to add my card.

Dreamfolks partner banks can only be added. (But bank should enable virtual dreamfolks access i guess)

I wasn't able to add ICICI Wealth Master debit card..
I don't believe PNB Rupay or ICICI have partnered with Priority pass for domestic lounge.

So most likely it's bank/card specific.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
HDFC Infinity Rupay works with Dreamfolks. I was able to add my card.

Dreamfolks partner banks can only be added. (But bank should enable virtual dreamfolks access i guess)

I wasn't able to add ICICI Wealth Master debit card..
I don't believe PNB Rupay or ICICI have partnered with Priority pass for domestic lounge.

So most likely it's bank/card specific.
PNB Rupay CC have partnered with Priority pass.