• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DreamFolks Lounge Access through QR Code

Makkar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was able to add my HDFC Infinia and Axis Magnus thanks.... but DF's ios app is very bad, its just showing only one card.

grshnehete

TF Select
Can the priority pass with Magnus be added on dreamfolks?
Looking to use it in domestic airport lounge in Mumbai for my 4+ year old son.

sarainfo12

TF Premier
When i opened app , it asked membership id and pin, then i clicked web access ,
In browser after otp screen it shown the place to add my card . And my coral icici card added successfully.
Now my question is
How to access the app?
If session expired on web version, will it ask again to register card and charge 2rs ?

sarainfo12

TF Premier
In browser after otp screen it shown the place to add my card . And my coral icici card added successfully.
Now my question is
How to access the app?
If session expired on web version, will it ask again to register card and charge 2rs ?
Working after re login, but it's still not working on app .

saucy

TF Ace
Now my question is
How to access the app?
No
Now you just login
It will list your card (try it out, will be clear to you)

And you can generate a QR - which will cost you 2 rupees

saucy

TF Ace
A friend reported.that at Mumbai airport Adani lounge -- the staff were matching the name on boarding pass with the one on QR -- and not allowing to go if you are using someone else's QR.
They gave "takeaway food" to such cases

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A friend reported.that at Mumbai airport Adani lounge -- the staff were matching the name on boarding pass with the one on QR -- and not allowing to go if you are using someone else's QR.
They gave "takeaway food" to such cases
What if the QR doesn't have a name (cropped)? Anyway, at least they gave the takeaway. I hope they don't strictly check the name on physical cards.

saucy

TF Ace
Pata nahi itni kya BT hai.
Koi naam Photoshop bhi kar lega toh wo kya kar sakenge?
Why be such a pain, i don't understand
What if the QR doesn't have a name (cropped)? Anyway, at least they gave the takeaway. I hope they don't strictly check the name on physical cards.

ALOAK

TF Premier
I could add idfc axis vistara card. Tried adding SC Ultimate but said the card does not support digital also hdfc dcp said same msg does not support digital . These two require physical card to be wiped.

saucy

TF Ace
I could add idfc axis vistara card. Tried adding SC Ultimate but said the card does not support digital also hdfc dcp said same msg does not support digital . These two require physical card to be wiped.
DCP - has it's own app. You can use it from there