• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DreamFolks Lounge Access through QR Code

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have added my Magnus, Vistara Infinite, HDFC Easyshop Platinum Debit card, Business Regalia & IDFC select CC all in one try. 🙏

ccdc

TF Ace
Few questions... 1) imagine this scenario - I generate a QR with one card and carry that same card physically...if qr is not accepted then I swipe physical...in that case if i cancel qr right there...will it counted as 1 lounge visit or 2 visits?

2) sc ultimate shows unlimited visits..but no mention on sc website on number of visits.

3) can I generate 4 qr with 4 diff cards all from same login...or do I have to generate from 4 diff mobile number logins?..see attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230404-092807.jpg
    Screenshot_20230404-092807.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 18

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Few questions... 1) imagine this scenario - I generate a QR with one card and carry that same card physically...if qr is not accepted then I swipe physical...in that case if i cancel qr right there...will it counted as 1 lounge visit or 2 visits?

2) sc ultimate shows unlimited visits..but no mention on sc website on number of visits.

3) can I generate 4 qr with 4 diff cards all from same login...or do I have to generate from 4 diff mobile number logins?..see attached screenshot.
1. If generated qr not scanned by lounge ppl then it’s not counted
2. SC have some spend conditions pls check the MITC of ultimate card especially
3. No generate one show to scan then again generate for other card under same login, to save time add 2 cards to spouse mob and 2 to u so 4 QR codes can be generated parallely

ccdc

TF Ace
1. If generated qr not scanned by lounge ppl then it’s not counted
2. SC have some spend conditions pls check the MITC of ultimate card especially
3. No generate one show to scan then again generate for other card under same login, to save time add 2 cards to spouse mob and 2 to u so 4 QR codes can be generated parallely
Sc ultimate...we have to spend 20k in previous month for lounge access via pp...no mention of domestic lounges though...anyone else if they know can add here.....better to register all 4 mobile so that each one can generate their own qr beforehand and then show qr and go.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Unable to add Axis Priority Platinum DC. Got an error "Error : Risk ..." post OTP submission. Redirected before I could take ss. Has anyone added this successfully?

drshenoy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
actually dreamfolks is the network that provides infrastructure for credit cards and their lounge access. so even when you swipe any credit card (not necessarily dreamfolks membership card) at lounge pos, dreamfolks platform verifies at the backend if there are visits left ,etc.
i had read this long ago on their website and df is probably the largest platform that provides lounge access in india.
is there any app to find the lounge utilised during a quarter, remaining visits available etc?. i was searching for that as i had many travels in last 2 years and I had about 60 complimentary lounge access per quarter thru diff cards. anyways, now I have Infinia with 2 addons, magnus, kotak white reserve with unlimited free access to 5 persons at any given time, plus my old 60 access thru diff cards

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
is there any app to find the lounge utilised during a quarter, remaining visits available etc?. i was searching for that as i had many travels in last 2 years and I had about 60 complimentary lounge access per quarter thru diff cards. anyways, now I have Infinia with 2 addons, magnus, kotak white reserve with unlimited free access to 5 persons at any given time, plus my old 60 access thru diff cards

ltf4ever

TF Ace
in addition to what Harry1 said above, you can download the priority pass app that shows you this.

chandutla

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Sc ultimate...we have to spend 20k in previous month for lounge access via pp...no mention of domestic lounges though...anyone else if they know can add here.....better to register all 4 mobile so that each one can generate their own qr beforehand and then show qr and go.
For SC ultimate (Vis Infinite), earlier (a couple of months back) when I used it for domestic, it came as unlimited visits in the lounge bill. But when I used 2 days back at Delhi terminal 3, it showed as remaining visits are 3. Hope SC did some restrictions for domestic lounge visits also.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
For SC ultimate (Vis Infinite), earlier (a couple of months back) when I used it for domestic, it came as unlimited visits in the lounge bill. But when I used 2 days back at Delhi terminal 3, it showed as remaining visits are 3. Hope SC did some restrictions for domestic lounge visits also.
SC ultimate has 4 lounge visits per quarter .