• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DreamFolks Lounge Access through QR Code

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have "discovered" a new workaround instead of getting addons. Recently one of my friends was flying out of BLR, but the card network was down, they were asking all to use the DreamFolks WebAccess and use that to add card and generate QR and then were giving access. No name verification or physical card was needed either. I tried this method for my gf at MAA as well even when card machines were working, and they accept the QR.

This is a good way to use lounge access without physical card and without name matching in Indian lounges. Works in both DOM & INTL terminals (verified).

Any ideas on this?

@TechnoFino @Slayer @Nirnoyy @athadfjp @Wealth is my birth right! @Tosh @AshishR @thementalist and others!

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I have "discovered" a new workaround instead of getting addons. Recently one of my friends was flying out of BLR, but the card network was down, they were asking all to use the DreamFolks WebAccess and use that to add card and generate QR and then were giving access. No name verification or physical card was needed either. I tried this method for my gf at MAA as well even when card machines were working, and they accept the QR.

This is a good way to use lounge access without physical card and without name matching in Indian lounges. Works in both DOM & INTL terminals (verified).

Any ideas on this?

@TechnoFino @Slayer @Nirnoyy @athadfjp @Wealth is my birth right! @Tosh @AshishR @thementalist and others!
Yes but dream folks or dragon pass is available only with icici higher variant cards right which in industry have poor rewards system

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Yes but dream folks or dragon pass is available only with icici higher variant cards right which in industry have poor rewards system
actually dreamfolks is the network that provides infrastructure for credit cards and their lounge access. so even when you swipe any credit card (not necessarily dreamfolks membership card) at lounge pos, dreamfolks platform verifies at the backend if there are visits left ,etc.
i had read this long ago on their website and df is probably the largest platform that provides lounge access in india.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
actually dreamfolks is the network that provides infrastructure for credit cards and their lounge access. so even when you swipe any credit card (not necessarily dreamfolks membership card) at lounge pos, dreamfolks platform verifies at the backend if there are visits left ,etc.
i had read this long ago on their website and df is probably the largest platform that provides lounge access in india.
Yes again cc only can be added and scanned for dreamfolks login but pp cannot go this way.
IMO dream folk and pp are rivals

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No no, you do not need dream folks card or membership. Any card that has lounge access is verified by Dreamfolks with the POS machines, this is the online method. Works for any card with lounge access.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Exactly, and they can show how many lounge visits are used and left as well, via this platform. POS based access also reflects here, I verified.

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@avishj did you use pp at international terminal using web access?
also, what is the procedure to generate the qr? didn't find it easily on their website.
I didn't use PP, I used https://webaccess.dreamfolks.in/ and my Axis card for it. Doesn't work for PP.

Process is simple, login -> add card(s) (One Time) -> choose card -> browse lounge -> choose lounge -> access now -> generates QR

Best part is that QR can be cancelled as well, in case of some issues, so no risk whatsoever.

TF Ace
TF Family
I didn't use PP, I used https://webaccess.dreamfolks.in/ and my Axis card for it. Doesn't work for PP.

Process is simple, login -> add card(s) (One Time) -> choose card -> browse lounge -> choose lounge -> access now -> generates QR

Best part is that QR can be cancelled as well, in case of some issues, so no risk whatsoever.
Thanks for sharing this. 🔥
Successfully added:
- ICICI MMT Platinum CC (1 visit per quarter both for Railway and Airport lounge)
- HDFC Millennia CC (2 visits per quarter)
- HDFC Easyshop Platinum DC (2 visits per quarter)
- Axis MyZone CC (1 visit per quarter)

Wasn't able to add IndusInd EazyDiner (2 visits per quarter), maybe cause DreamFolks doesn't have tie-up with them.

I had a doubt, ICICI MMT Platinum has a weird requirement to spend ₹5000 in previous quarter to be eligible for airport lounge access (no such condition for Railway lounge access afaik). So, how will that work here? What will the charges for access? 🧐🤔

Last edited:

avishj

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Successfully added:
- ICICI MMT Platinum (1 visit per quarter both for Railway and Airport lounge)
- HDFC Millennia (2 visits per quarter)
- Axis MyZone (1 visit per quarter)

Wasn't able to add IndusInd EazyDiner (2 visits per quarter), maybe cause DreamFolks doesn't have tie-up with them.

I had a doubt, ICICI MMT Platinum has a weird requirement to spend ₹5000 in previous quarter to be eligible for airport lounge access (no such condition for Railway lounge access afaik). So, how will that work here? What will the charges for access? 🧐🤔
Not sure, how this will work. Be careful in adding all your cards as they allow only 1 QR at a time. I am yet to verify if that limit is per card or per account (phone number).

TF Ace
TF Family
Successfully added:
- ICICI MMT Platinum (1 visit per quarter both for Railway and Airport lounge)
- HDFC Millennia (2 visits per quarter)
- Axis MyZone (1 visit per quarter)

Update: Works for ICICI Rupay Platinum Debit card too. It has access for lounges which some of CCs don't cover. @Abhishek012

Rupay.jpg
now I can unload my wallet in which i used to carry all those entry level cards just for lounge access!
Exactly! And easy if you want to share the access with someone! 👌

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Not sure, how this will work. Be careful in adding all your cards as they allow only 1 QR at a time. I am yet to verify if that limit is per card or per account (phone number).
can we scan 1 qr, cancel it as you mentioned, and then generate another qr?

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Thanks for the info, DF i searched whether any app for IoS but no luck, android can anyone confirm pls.

TF Ace
TF Family
Successfully generated QR code for two of my cards consecutively, no issues faced. You can generate only 1 QR code per card at a time. No charges (not even ₹2) for QR code generation if you have saved your card. And after cancellation of QR code the number of visits available for that card are also restored.

Last edited:

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Successfully generated QR code for two of my cards consecutively, no issues faced. You can generate only 1 QR code per card at a time. No charges (not even ₹2) for QR code generation if you have saved your card. And after cancellation of QR code the number of visits available for that card are also restored.
I got 2rs verification in my magnus when adding card and able to see unlimited per quarter so didnt added other cards ICICI Coral, Rupay Platinums from SB accounts and Indus Legend.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    95.7 KB · Views: 662