• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DreamFolks Lounge Access through QR Code

sarainfo12

TF Premier
No, direct use pnb card. 🤣🤣
Some one in the thread also said we can use rupay select cards priority pass lounges.
I had canara rupay select debit card and pnb rupay platinum credit card while I went to Dubai and didn't used those cards and end up with using diners club privilege card. That also used after lor of confusion.
Ahlan Business Class Lounge employee didn't know how to use the addon card and so we cancelled that visit and went to marhaba lounge which is average only.

Last edited:

codenerd

TF Ace
Used Dreamfolks which I got with Sapphiro LTF at Bangkok Airport at Miracle First Class Lounge via QR. It was an amazing lounge and hassle free experience.

knight

TF Ace
Used Dreamfolks which I got with Sapphiro LTF at Bangkok Airport at Miracle First Class Lounge via QR. It was an amazing lounge and hassle free experience.
Did they ask for Physical card? or just accepted the QR without checking the owner?

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I closed my icici sapphiro credit card last week. But dreamfolk card which i got with it is still working on df app and generating qr code....
Will dreamfolk card work till expiry even after credit card closed?

csantosh15

TF Buzz
PNB Rupay CC have partnered with Priority pass.
In that case we must be able to register our card on Priority pass website and see our access count, the way it happens for Kotak cards now(they dont issue separately PP cards now even for Visa cards). And same kotak cards can be added to Dreamfolks to view our Domestic access details.
But For PNB cards, its not the case. Unable to add on both Dreamfolks or PP website.

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You need to make a payment of ₹2 online thru your card right? How can you do that if your card is blocked?
I know abt 2/- deduction @ domestic lounge qr code generation. But df card is generating spa visit qr without 2/- charges. I am not generating qr from sapphiro card but from df card

iNokia

TF Premier
i am unable to add icici debit world mc and rupay plat both. even tried unticked rbi save way. any other trick.

aashish2137

TF Select
We used the QR code in Delhi domestic T2 lounge and Mumbai T1c travel club lounge. We were 6 pax, I generated 4 codes and used 2 priority passes. Absolute breeze to get access via the QR code. They didn't even match the name with the QR code, neither created a fuss because it was a screenshot of the code. Probably were lucky, or maybe it was the norm, but definitely doing the QR code in the future.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
We used the QR code in Delhi domestic T2 lounge and Mumbai T1c travel club lounge. We were 6 pax, I generated 4 codes and used 2 priority passes. Absolute breeze to get access via the QR code. They didn't even match the name with the QR code, neither created a fuss because it was a screenshot of the code. Probably were lucky, or maybe it was the norm, but definitely doing the QR code in the future.
Most airports rarely check anything except scanning the QR code and letting the passenger in according to my experiences

SumitSingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I understand that most of the cards now have the minimum spend criteria for accessing the lounge. I have an IDFC First wealth card and I made a 5K payment in Oct. However, I can still see that I have lounge access available on the Dreamfolks webpage.

I just checked and I've 4 out of 4 access available for this quarter and while trying to access I'm being charged the INR 2 only.

My question is, as per the new policy, shouldn't I have access available from 5th Nov till 4th Dec? (as per IDFC policy update)

Why do I still have the access?

ontherocks

TF Premier
I understand that most of the cards now have the minimum spend criteria for accessing the lounge. I have an IDFC First wealth card and I made a 5K payment in Oct. However, I can still see that I have lounge access available on the Dreamfolks webpage.

I just checked and I've 4 out of 4 access available for this quarter and while trying to access I'm being charged the INR 2 only.

My question is, as per the new policy, shouldn't I have access available from 5th Nov till 4th Dec? (as per IDFC policy update)

Why do I still have the access?
If its letting you generate QR code then it might just work at lounge.
But Wealth card swipe in POS machine at the lounge will give a misleading message like "quota over for quarter", whereas the real reason is you didn't fulfil the spend criterion.