• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Credit Card does anyone have the Axis Bank MD desk complaint email?

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ii have seen people writing to the MD desk regarding CC limit. what email are they using?
Email provided by @Walter White seems correct. I think it is managed by the MD desk and handled by resolution team which is the last desk.
Make sure to exhaust remedy as per the complaint resolution matrix, i.e. 1. Premium Experience 2. 1st escalation to nodal officer 3. Principal Nodal officer
If PNO does not do anything then in such case suggest reaching out to MD's Desk. After this fails you can go to RBI Ombudsman.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Email provided by @Walter White seems correct. I think it is managed by the MD desk and handled by resolution team which is the last desk.
Make sure to exhaust remedy as per the complaint resolution matrix, i.e. 1. Premium Experience 2. 1st escalation to nodal officer 3. Principal Nodal officer
If PNO does not do anything then in such case suggest reaching out to MD's Desk. After this fails you can go to RBI Ombudsman.
I wouldn't place too many hopes on CC limit kind of issues though.

tdot

TF Select
Unlike other financial institutions Axis escalation matrix is pretty messed up and all the calls right from Level 1 to Level 3 are all handled at Bangalore office. I would expect main office in Mumbai to take up escalations but that’s not the case with Axis. You will get frustrated easily talking to reps who wouldn’t understand your issue and have no other way to escalate other than PNO or Premium email which takes its sweet time to respond

pratyush

TF Select
I wouldn't place too many hopes on CC limit kind of issues though.
My problem is not with the CC limit. I have not received 10% cashback on Samsung Infinite CC. Raised a complaint through the branch. The branch manager says still under process. It's been 2 weeks, thinking about escalating the issue.

caabhi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
My problem is not with the CC limit. I have not received 10% cashback on Samsung Infinite CC. Raised a complaint through the branch. The branch manager says still under process. It's been 2 weeks, thinking about escalating the issue.
Make correspondence through email and keep tab of it. Include all past communication details in the followups. This helps

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
First File Complaint with RBI BO.

Then Send Mail to MD desk and tell them RBI ka Bamboo aane wala hoga receive karne ke liye line se khade ho jaao bina dhkka mukki ke

Gate Number, jha khda hona hai :- RBI BO Complaint Number

Last edited:

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Now-a-days PNO acts like a intern. They doesn't read email properly and copy paste the template answers. MD desk is the ultimate choice.
Now only Axis MD desk Employees have Brain inside their Brain Skull

From 1st level to PNO , sabka upar wala mala khali hai kyuki unka upar wala mala niche ghutuno m araam farma raha hai

Last edited:

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Now-a-days PNO acts like a intern. They doesn't read email properly and copy paste the template answers. MD desk is the ultimate choice.
Lmao, reminds me of the incident when someone from the Axis Nodal Office called me regarding an issue and asked "sir aapka exact issue kya hai aap bata salte hai". After that I was like "Itna bada mail likha hai aap padh ke nahi aaye kya mail. 30 second deta hun summarise karke batao kya likha tha maine mail me." After that he cut the call and told a senior will call me back in a few minutes. After that, I received another call. It was from his senior. The guy took close to 2 minutes to explain what I had written in the mail because I know they don't read the mails properly.

After that incident, I received closed to 15 calls from the senior management who showered me with apologies and assured me they will take necessary steps and will try to match the same level satisfaction as American Express when I threatened to close my entire portfolio with Axis. Now the bank does not even dare to make any promotional calls on my number. 😜

Last edited: