• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Criteria for LTF credit cards from icici

enoqs

TF Buzz
So i was talking to my relationship manager and he shared with me this screenshot from thier internal documents or recent restrictions i am sharing it here so you guys can use it for reference

Screenshot_2023-06-03-17-59-42-071_com.whatsapp-edit.jpg

I think its a good idea ito check this before you apply for any of these cards hopping to convert to LTF

I am not sure whether there are more conditions that they check for or not but for the relationship value this is the chart vs credit card table hope it helps

lucifer

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So i was talking to my relationship manager and he shared with me this screenshot from thier internal documents or recent restrictions i am sharing it here so you guys can use it for reference

I think its a good idea ito check this before you apply for any of these cards hopping to convert to LTF

I am not sure whether there are more conditions that they check for or not but for the relationship value this is the chart vs credit card table hope it helps
I think above are applicable only for their selected companies salaried persons only

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Great work!!👍👍

Appreciated!!👏👏👏

great

TF Premier

That's why they declined my sapphiro Ltf after showing Eligible.
Even I feel poor seeing my bank statement 😭

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
That's why they declined my sapphiro Ltf after showing Eligible.
Even I feel poor seeing my bank statement 😭
I had same issue and in app it was showing LTF for me but when I actually applied they told me that minimum criteria is 2l per month salary after tax and other deduction (I am having salary account there from last 11 years)
My salary after tax was not touching till 2l so I told them rather give me as per application offer of LTF or I don’t need it and later on they gave me LTF after 1 month without my follow up

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had same issue and in app it was showing LTF for me but when I actually applied they told me that minimum criteria is 2l per month salary after tax and other deduction (I am having salary account there from last 11 years)
My salary after tax was not touching till 2l so I told them rather give me as per application offer of LTF or I don’t need it and later on they gave me LTF after 1 month without my follow up
So you have normal or wealth account?
And before this which all cards you have from ICICI!!😁😁

I am just seeing paid Emerald card only!!🤔🤔