• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Criteria for LTF credit cards from icici

enoqs

TF Buzz
So i was talking to my relationship manager and he shared with me this screenshot from thier internal documents or recent restrictions i am sharing it here so you guys can use it for reference

Screenshot_2023-06-03-17-59-42-071_com.whatsapp-edit.jpg

I think its a good idea ito check this before you apply for any of these cards hopping to convert to LTF

I am not sure whether there are more conditions that they check for or not but for the relationship value this is the chart vs credit card table hope it helps

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
Strange!!! And you got Sapphiro LTF!!

Bhai kuch aur toh special nhi kiya tha na??

Very lucky!!👍👍👍
Hahaha yes LTF I just refuse the card and then they gave me LTF 😎
BTW I don’t see this card as useful one since I am not using it apart from BMS at the moment.
In future for airport lounges I might use and there also we need to spend 5k in previous month to be eligible for domestic lounge access which is very bad criteria in my opinion for such high value card.
Also being LTF card I didn’t get single penny on welcome offer so basically it’s a trash for me

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hahaha yes LTF I just refuse the card and then they gave me LTF 😎
BTW I don’t see this card as useful one since I am not using it apart from BMS at the moment.
In future for airport lounges I might use and there also we need to spend 5k in previous month to be eligible for domestic lounge access which is very bad criteria in my opinion for such high value card.
Also being LTF card I didn’t get single penny on welcome offer so basically it’s a trash for me
Matlab jaan hi le lo Bank ki!!!😆😆

Ek toh LTF h aur usme bhi welcome bonus / joining benefits chahiye!!🤣🤣🤣

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
So i was talking to my relationship manager and he shared with me this screenshot from thier internal documents or recent restrictions i am sharing it here so you guys can use it for reference

Screenshot_2023-06-03-17-59-42-071_com.whatsapp-edit.jpg

I think its a good idea ito check this before you apply for any of these cards hopping to convert to LTF

I am not sure whether there are more conditions that they check for or not but for the relationship value this is the chart vs credit card table hope it helps
Monthly salary of 20L and above for Emeralde LTF, I guess folks will get Amex Centurion with that salary ;)

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
Matlab jaan hi le lo Bank ki!!!😆😆

Ek toh LTF h aur usme bhi welcome bonus / joining benefits chahiye!!🤣🤣🤣
Obviously bhai jab dia he to sab dena chaiye
I am loyal customer to them from last 11 years in a row.

Also I don’t know if I am having wealth account or not but I am having dedicated branch manager assigned to me who regularly interacts with me over WhatsApp as well and I am not getting any charges for my savings account even if 0 balance is maintained
What are other benefits of wealth account?

sauravkumar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Obviously bhai jab dia he to sab dena chaiye
I am loyal customer to them from last 11 years in a row.

Also I don’t know if I am having wealth account or not but I am having dedicated branch manager assigned to me who regularly interacts with me over WhatsApp as well and I am not getting any charges for my savings account even if 0 balance is maintained
What are other benefits of wealth account?
Bhai sirf 1 unique benefit h jo koi aur provide nhi karta- Free CIBIL Report!!😎😎

Baki aap khi bhi search karlo... Same hi h!!