• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card upgrade

Hello Everyone,

I have an ICICI bank credit card which I want to upgrade as it does not offer any benefits. I would like to upgrade it to Sapphiro if possible. Is there any e-mail address where I can drop an e-mail to request the same, or perhaps some other procedure to do the same?

I would highly appreciate your suggestions!

Thank-you!

ICICI doesn't closes cards on upgrades.
You can get 10 ICICI cards one after the other, just by upgrading.
I'm today years old. Didn't know this one. 10 credit cards from ICICI? Really is it worth - I guess all will be shared limit? Only Apay has good reward rates I think, any other cards to consider?
Have Apay and Visa Coral LTF.

n00b

TF Premier
I'm too trying for Rupay Coral, but will never give ₹500 for VISA coral.

🌚
According to what I've read, ICICI Rupay will go live on UPI around June. So, I'll use the VISA card for a month and then request the Rupay card next month. If they reject it, I will try to get the joining fees refunded by cancelling the card.

r1210user

TF Select
Yes. Provide them with your phone number as well as the last four digits of your credit card. They will call you back. ICICI Twitter team is much better at accepting requests. I just upgraded (if that's the right phrase) my card from APay to Coral via Twitter.
This process involves CIBIL check?

According to what I've read, ICICI Rupay will go live on UPI around June. So, I'll use the VISA card for a month and then request the Rupay card next month. If they reject it, I will try to get the joining fees refunded by cancelling the card.
ICICI rupay not yet on BHIM right
Twitter route.
Just DM them that you want Rupay Coral upgraded as LTF from your VISA ciral LTF ( Last 4 digits).
Add your mob.no. and email ID.
Tell them to contact me asap.

You need to mesg 2-3 times till they listen. 😂
Will do soon - thanks - will there be another cibil hit? Dont want 1 more this month, already have 4 this month :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: