• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

upgraded icici credit card but something went wrong!!

chiggybansal1

TF Select
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I upgarded my existing Coral credit card to MMT Signature credit card on 9th dec,2023 from my Imobile app and virtual card was generated instantly. But even after a day I could not see my card details in imobile app, so i contacted customer care for the same and they said we can see your card and soon it will reflect in your app also, so I agreed to that thing but till now its not showing in my app and for the surprise I logged in my mother's Imobile for some work the card details was showing there with every detail now I dont understand how is that possible, even i received welcome kit, its in my mother name but the card is in my name.
for instance i have add on cards for my parents and my parents have mine.
After seeing all this when i contacted ICICI customer care from my details they are able to see that card and says it is in my mother name and her number is linked. they said just mail us our team will look into this. I have mailed them. For a while can anyone tell How this happened and what the story behind this..
@Wealth is my birth right! @Walter White @Subhankar @TechnoFino

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I upgarded my existing Coral credit card to MMT Signature credit card on 9th dec,2023 from my Imobile app and virtual card was generated instantly. But even after a day I could not see my card details in imobile app, so i contacted customer care for the same and they said we can see your card and soon it will reflect in your app also, so I agreed to that thing but till now its not showing in my app and for the surprise I logged in my mother's Imobile for some work the card details was showing there with every detail now I dont understand how is that possible, even i received welcome kit, its in my mother name but the card is in my name.
for instance i have add on cards for my parents and my parents have mine.
After seeing all this when i contacted ICICI customer care from my details they are able to see that card and says it is in my mother name and her number is linked. they said just mail us our team will look into this. I have mailed them. For a while can anyone tell How this happened and what the story behind this..
@Wealth is my birth right! @Walter White @Subhankar @TechnoFino
Looks like ur mom pan is the catch here
But data entry happened with your name in their system
Any branch can rectify this particularly the account opened branch
Cc cant do much in this case