Received call regarding ICICI Sapphiro Credit card LTF upgrade

GautamMKGarg

Hello

I am holding LTF ICICI Coral Credit Card. Today I received call from number starting from +9122..., she claimed that she is calling from ICICI and told me that bank is offering me free upgrade to LTF ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card. I asked her to share the details on email, but she told me that she does not have access to do that. She suggested me that either she can tell the features on phone or I can check it on iMobile or website. She told me that She only need my name and address in order to proceed further. I asked her to call me again tomorrow because I need time to check the features.
I checked my iMobile and also I contacted ICICI customer care after that, but I could not find this pre-approved offer there. What do you suggest, should I provide my details to her when I receive call again tomorrow? or This can be fraud call? Does ICICI bank provides such offers only on phone? Can I trust them?

Riya

Hello

I am holding LTF ICICI Coral Credit Card. Today I received call from number starting from +9122..., she claimed that she is calling from ICICI and told me that bank is offering me free upgrade to LTF ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card. I asked her to share the details on email, but she told me that she does not have access to do that. She suggested me that either she can tell the features on phone or I can check it on iMobile or website. She told me that She only need my name and address in order to proceed further. I asked her to call me again tomorrow because I need time to check the features.
I checked my iMobile and also I contacted ICICI customer care after that, but I could not find this pre-approved offer there. What do you suggest, should I provide my details to her when I receive call again tomorrow? or This can be fraud call? Does ICICI bank provides such offers only on phone? Can I trust them?
Sapphiro as LTF are only for alumni program users... And directly upgrading from coral to Sapphiro is fishy ... They first go to rubyx or MMT card and later Sapphiro....

nits123

After long wait, Today, I received the two Sapphiro Credit Cards (Master Card & American Express)...ICICI confirmed through email that both are Life time free credit cards.

Riya

After long wait, Today, I received the two Sapphiro Credit Cards (Master Card & American Express)...ICICI confirmed through email that both are Life time free credit cards.
Share Discover GIF

Riya

Now let the feeling of being a premium card holder settle in and think what will you do with these cards 😂😂😂 even APay is a better card

nits123

Now let the feeling of being a premium card holder settle in and think what will you do with these cards 😂😂😂 even APay is a better card
I have amazon business account so APAY card is not useful for me....If ICICI has given me 2 FREE sapphiro cards then they know that i will definitely do something with these cards :)

Coming to "what to do with these cards"....Each card will give me 2 airport lounge access at domestic and international airports + 2 spa sessions...Therefore, total 4 domestic + 4 international lounge access + 4 spa sessions at airport...NO FREE card provide this.....I only collect FREE cards with maximum benefits. It gives me FREEDOM to decide on which card i want to spend and which cards to keep standby.

I am a movie buff so i will also take advantage of bookmyshow offers on sapphiro credit cards

My total annual spend on CC is approx 35 lakhs so i can definitely spend some amount on new cards.:):)

Sunil R

I have amazon business account so APAY card is not useful for me....If ICICI has given me 2 FREE sapphiro cards then they know that i will definitely do something with these cards :)

Coming to "what to do with these cards"....Each card will give me 2 airport lounge access at domestic and international airports + 2 spa sessions...Therefore, total 4 domestic + 4 international lounge access + 4 spa sessions at airport...NO FREE card provide this.....I only collect FREE cards with maximum benefits. It gives me FREEDOM to decide on which card i want to spend and which cards to keep standby.

I am a movie buff so i will also take advantage of bookmyshow offers on sapphiro credit cards

My total annual spend on CC is approx 35 lakhs so i can definitely spend some amount on new cards.:):)
2 sapphiro cards?? how

fo u mean ??sapphiro master card
sapphiro amex ???

Wondering how is that 4 domestic + 4 international possible + 4 spa sessions. I didnt receive any pamplets with the cards. When spoked to customer care , they just asked me to check in the website. .. one thing i know is that international circuit, dreamfolks card is not accepted in many places . Recently in bali , they didnt accept the card stating contract is terminated. Many lounges in international circuit is not accepting it . Luckily i had another small food chain which was part of network in bali international airport offered me an option of burger with tin beer. It was good :)

Have u signed up icici based dreamfolks card ? Is it different from dreamfolks card provided by IDFC credit cards ?

even my salary account is with ICICI . hopefully one day i get upgrade as weell

is ur salary above 2L??
Nopes, only thing is that i opted for icici coral rupay card . And was asking enquiring customer care in emails abt platinum card whether its life time free or not . Because I remember when i signed up for platinum card, it was chargeable based on spend conditions.

Sapphiro as LTF are only for alumni program users... And directly upgrading from coral to Sapphiro is fishy ... They first go to rubyx or MMT card and later Sapphiro....
Sapphiro ltf is possible with net salary >2lpm or nrv >30l. Which actually makes no sense.

Icici is adding new colleges to alumni offer list everyday. Even offering to people who didn't ask for it. I wonder how can they even devalue this. Hehe

nits123

Wondering how is that 4 domestic + 4 international possible + 4 spa sessions. I didnt receive any pamplets with the cards. When spoked to customer care , they just asked me to check in the website. .. one thing i know is that international circuit, dreamfolks card is not accepted in many places . Recently in bali , they didnt accept the card stating contract is terminated. Many lounges in international circuit is not accepting it . Luckily i had another small food chain which was part of network in bali international airport offered me an option of burger with tin beer. It was good :)

Have u signed up icici based dreamfolks card ? Is it different from dreamfolks card provided by IDFC credit cards ?
After 2 days i automatically received a separate ICICI dreamfolks co-branded card for airport lounge access....I will use it shortly and update, how it works

viswanath.t

I didnt raise any query. Well they called me and offered it without any terms and condition. I did emailed them about LTF offer. They said its free for both amex and mastercard version.

Just 1 month back i got coral rupay credit card from icici . Only thing is that I hold ICICI savings salary account - not sure whether thats the criteria. Well my limit was earlier 10 lacs, now suddenly limit increased to 15 lacs and shared between 4 cards - icici platinum , icici coral rupay , icici saphhiro amex, icici saphirro mastercard. I dont use icici credit cards, these are my just backup cards. Even if they close I dont mind. I am also interested in international lounge associated with saphirro.

Just talk to you relationship manager, they can help out. RMs have power to provide the best card.
to use lounge's, one should have spend 5k in the pervious quarter

CreditCardEnthusiast

Hey Guys….I received call from +91 22-69490… for ICICI credit card upgrade. Is this a geniune icici number or some fraudulent call? They were asking for name and pincode. They told your new upgraded card will appear in imobile in 2 days but it’s not showing.

Juganta

Hey Guys….I received call from +91 22-69490… for ICICI credit card upgrade. Is this a geniune icici number or some fraudulent call? They were asking for name and pincode. They told your new upgraded will appear in imobile in 2 days but it’s not showing.
It may reflect in within 7 working days.