• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Credit card upgrade

Hello Everyone,

I have an ICICI bank credit card which I want to upgrade as it does not offer any benefits. I would like to upgrade it to Sapphiro if possible. Is there any e-mail address where I can drop an e-mail to request the same, or perhaps some other procedure to do the same?

I would highly appreciate your suggestions!

Thank-you!

I'm not sure. I need just one Rupay Card. I know Tata Neu is the best, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to acquire it. So I'm gradually upgrading my ICICI Card.
Even I've Apay, what if i close my the basic ICICI and upgrade to higher one, but will that hamper my Cibil?

I mean once i upgrade, and close my old card!

Can anyone of you please confirm this?

Last edited:

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
ICICI have not enabled their Rupay Cards for UPI as of now

So, if required, you can grab it for name sake so that you can start using it as and when they make it work on UPI platform

ICICI rupay not yet on BHIM right
Twitter route.
Just DM them that you want Rupay Coral upgraded as LTF from your VISA ciral LTF ( Last 4 digits).
Add your mob.no. and email ID.
Tell them to contact me asap.

You need to mesg 2-3 times till they listen. 😂
Will do soon - thanks - will there be another cibil hit? Dont want 1 more this month, already have 4 this month :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
😂😂

n00b

TF Premier
Buddy, what if i close my the basic ICICI and upgrade to higher one, but will that hamper my Cibil?

I mean once i upgrade, and close my old card!

Can anyone of you please confirm this?
Closing a card will reduce CIBIL by a few points, maybe 4-5. But it will soon bounce back. So, don't worry.

Additionally, if it is LTF and Unsecured, do not close. Just keep it so that you can build credit history.