• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Contact AU bank credit card customer care

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi guys, how do we contact AU credit card customer care via call? I tried 180012001500 but it doesn't have option to connect customer care with out Active credit card.
Called their banking number 180012001200 l, again they just simply redirecting to 180012001500 which is dead end.

Email to their support team response is very slow and generic, My card is rejected without a reason and a hard cibil enquiry. Want to remove it.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
Hi guys, how do we contact AU credit card customer care via call? I tried 180012001500 but it doesn't have option to connect customer care with out Active credit card.
Called their banking number 180012001200 l, again they just simply redirecting to 180012001500 which is dead end.

Email to their support team response is very slow and generic, My card is rejected without a reason and a hard cibil enquiry. Want to remove it.
1. on many helplines, if you dont enter any IVR option, they automatically connect you to human agent if you wait long enough. try doing that.

2. try sending them a message on twitter (beware of fake accounts).

but i doubt cibil query will be removed just because your card is rejected. you can ask them for rejection reason though.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have done that already, their IVR just disconnect if we do not enter any input for 3 times, and twitter, mail, have no use, they just keep sending same general template response. Atleast removing the CIBIL enquiry could help so trying to find a way.

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I have done that already, their IVR just disconnect if we do not enter any input for 3 times, and twitter, mail, have no use, they just keep sending same general template response. Atleast removing the CIBIL enquiry could help so trying to find a way.
sorry bro, cant help much more than this.

search this community for a thread that has contact details of an AU bank agent/representative, maybe he can help.

also update here if you find a solution or a direct line to their customer care.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
sorry bro, cant help much more than this.

search this community for a thread that has contact details of an AU bank agent/representative, maybe he can help.

also update here if you find a solution or a direct line to their customer care.
After a vast search in this forum only I posted as a new post. Let's see

wolfdalalstreet

TF Premier
When I applied for AU Vetta, I faced this. I had applied on around 19-20th and wanted the card before 30th due to an offer ! It is impossible to get in touch with AU CC Customer Care if you are not their existing customer. What I used to do was I used to drop a message on Twitter to them and they used to call the next day ! But yes, very difficult to reach !

Did you get any solution on this, connected with customer care? Was your cibil enquiry removed?

ajay1177

TF Neo
When I applied for AU Vetta, I faced this. I had applied on around 19-20th and wanted the card before 30th due to an offer ! It is impossible to get in touch with AU CC Customer Care if you are not their existing customer. What I used to do was I used to drop a message on Twitter to them and they used to call the next day ! But yes, very difficult to reach !
I already have a LIT card so they wouldn't let me apply for LTF ixigo card. I asked my wife to apply for it. Absolutely no updates on the application status. When I tried to reach them over email or Twitter they send a cryptic message. Being their credit card customer even I'm unable to reach a human customer care representative and ask a query on the application requirements. It's frustrating.