• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Consent Approval for Citi to AXIS Migration

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does everyone who hold an account or a credit card with Citi getting this email ? I have a salary account and a credit card from Citi from last 11 years. I didn't get any message or mail.

AsB

TF Ace
Since Axis mostly provide 3 credit cards to a customer (except some very rare cases 4 or 5), what happens if a person holds 3 Axis + 2 Citi Cards (more than 3 total during migration time). Obviously, now or later Citi cards converted to Axis cards, how many cards that person will hold that time (they have to close some Axis cards or can keep all as a benefit of this migration)? Whole point here is to retain credit history of both Axis and Citi without loosing Credit Cards.
It may so happen that Axis may merge a few credit cards to reduce the number of cards per customer. While, the exact plan business may still be unclear to Axis itself, I think they are going to add a few credit cards that may contain combined benefits. Or, they may allow upto 5 credit cards, for dual Axis-Citi customers. Or, they may issue a higher variant of Axis card, in replacement of existing Citi customers.
Things will be more clear once amalgation is complete. Meanwhile, one should continue to enjoy the benefits of Citi Bank, as I am 70% certain that Axis may not give as much benefits (Customer service, banking facilities, CC Rewards, etc.) as Citi used to give.