• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Migration | Citi to Axis - Chances of Credit Card conversion

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have
CITIBANK
1) Indian Oil titanium card LTF
2) CASH BACK Card LTF

AXIS
1) ACE Cash back
2) FLIPKART cash back.

What will the best option axis will come up post migration?

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Citi Indian Oil -> Axis IOCL
Cashback Card -> Axis MyZone

If they give such offers after migration.
Axis Ace
is a decent card that you are holding with them, I would only recommend Axis Magnus over Axis Ace if your spending is high.

rjsudeep

TF Premier
Citi Indian Oil -> Axis IOCL
Cashback Card -> Axis MyZone

If they give such offers after migration.
Axis Ace
is a decent card that you are holding with them, I would only recommend Axis Magnus over Axis Ace if your spending is high.
Yeah, considering Axis Ace is hardly being issued these days, it's a gem that's best held on to!

db24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
thank you for your reply, as both my AXIS (ace & Flipkart) are not LTF cards but both Citi cards are LTF, after the migration I can hold a max 3 AXIS (1 Flipkart + 2 axis) cards, hence trying to get info on how both Citi cards I can ask as LTF axis cards.

BTW a single person can hold how many axis cards? please do the needful if you have any info.

Thanks,

rjsudeep

TF Premier
thank you for your reply, as both my AXIS (ace & Flipkart) are not LTF cards but both Citi cards are LTF, after the migration I can hold a max 3 AXIS (1 Flipkart + 2 axis) cards, hence trying to get info on how both Citi cards I can ask as LTF axis cards.

BTW a single person can hold how many axis cards? please do the needful if you have any info.

Thanks,
Not necessarily. They will take it as a special case and allot you whatever cards you have on Citi on Axis. It has been mentioned on their site as well that transition will happen (not any time soon, but as and when it does, you will definitely be given a card, regardless of how many you currently hold with Axis). Axis gives 3-4 cards generally, but basis approvals, you can hold more. The only issue is the aggregate limit, not sure how that would work with Citi migration.