• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CITI Payments + Axis Payments = or ≠ 10L for reporting to AIS Portal

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can anyone answer these questions:
1. Is the 10L limit per bank(one or multiple cards) or per card or overall per person?
2. Where to report if it exceeds 10L?
Thanks in advance
1) It is per bank , also there is no limit ..It's just that if bank has received more than 2 lakhs payment in cash or 10 lakhs digitally they are mandated to report that in form 61A or 61B.
2) You don't need to report anything , banks would report it under SFT in your AIS.

Note - There is nothing to worry about that , if you are filling your ITR properly , there is a 99% chance that if though multiple banks have reported the same, IT won't send any notice.

gautamcool

TF Premier
1) It is per bank , also there is no limit ..It's just that if bank has received more than 2 lakhs payment in cash or 10 lakhs digitally they are mandated to report that in form 61A or 61B.
2) You don't need to report anything , banks would report it under SFT in your AIS.

Note - There is nothing to worry about that , if you are filling your ITR properly , there is a 99% chance that if though multiple banks have reported the same, IT won't send any notice.
I was just worried that I may have to report it on my own. Thanks for clearing it up