• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis replaced Citi name in CIBIL report for all Citi products

paresh22

TF Ace
This mean those like me who think we will get any Axis card easily by exchanging existing Citi card, will have to wait till mid 2024 at least. I think then there is no sense to wait that long if I need another Axis card.

helloworld

TF Legend
Update 21/04/23:

Interestingly Axis silently replaced all my Citi products (Loans, Credit Cards) to Axis name in my CIBIL report. Now, nothing related to Citi exists in my CIBIL report.

Good thing is history remain intact.

Check yours!

paresh22

TF Ace
Update 21/04/23:

Interestingly Axis silently replaced all my Citi products (Loans, Credit Cards) to Axis name in my CIBIL report. Now, nothing related to Citi exists in my CIBIL report.

Good thing is history remain intact.

Check yours!
Thanks. I downloaded cibil report on 15th and 20th. So in between they changed Citi to Axis credit card name.

susanta1561

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My citi credit card account has dissapeared from my cibil report.
And also there is no Axis entry as a replacement account in CIBIL
It was my oldest card account opened in 2013.

sri222

TF Select
Citi CC with Zero dues, closed in February 2023 and it was reported in Cibil. I have got confirmation email from customer support about card closure.

But even now Axis bank reporting the card every month with Zero dues in Cibil. After closing the card, how many months they will report like this ?

Citi CC.png Citi CC..png

BlueFlash

TF Premier
Any news on what will the Citi cards be converted into ? Like Citi Rewards into Axis Rewards or something of that sort; Or is it that these cards will remain Citi cards with their features intact ?
Planning to close my Citi Rewards, since I don't need it, but thinking to wait to see which variant of Axis card will they be converting to later, and then I can decide to close or not.

Tazact

TF Select
Had a recent conversation with Citi CC & they spontaneously said that in couple of months(January onwards ) Axis will start sending their brand CC to all existing Citi customers without changing card features .