• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Less reward points for Citi Indian Oil fuel transactions

Tazact

TF Select
I have been come acrossed that from couple of month Citi IOC CC is not crediting correct RP for their fuel transactions at authorised IOC centres . Say RP rate is 4/150 but i got 1/150. Some times they reversed fuel surcharge & some times not . My fuel transactions are being done at their listed IOC centeres where i was previously getting correct RP & fuel surcharge reversal. Complained to CC they fully acknowledged the error , took complaint , promised for remaining credit but its never happened ! They blame for Citi- Axis transfer & technical issue . Thts discouraging me to swipe Citi card .

Dr. Drake

TF Ace
Yep from past 3months even I got 1TP, plus on few valid tx, I haven't even received any TP
I made a request a few months ago and received no response (I also did not follow up). Card resting in drawer

SatishP

TF Buzz
I am holding Citi IOC CC and no one has reached to me for conversion to Axis CC. Today I got a message that my credit limit has been decreased to 5K due to low usage & security reasons. I don't use the card much and use it as secondary / emergency card.

Anyone else has got similar message ? Citc IOC CC was LTF for me. Can we convert this card to Axis Flipkart card ? If yes, is it LTF ?

vissu295

TF Buzz
I am having problem in getting the fuel surcharge waiver credited for spends at IndianOil petrol outlets, even when the outlet is listed in Citi website. Only spends at certain outlets seem to provide a waiver. I plan to stop using this IndianOil credit card for fuel spends and use other cards like TataNeu infinity.

PRASHANTTHAKUR

TF Premier
Kam se Kam mil to rha h less hi sahi,
Axis to na de rha hai or to or Jo Diya Jan month me vo bhi reverse kr liya

Atleast you are getting less,
Axis not giving any reward after 20 Jan and also deducted the reward points acquired in Jan.