• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Citi Rewards Points Redemption ?

BlueFlash

TF Premier
I have some pitiful 5K points on my Citi rewards CC. Converting to cash needs a minimum of 10K points, so where else can I redeem these points for ? I read somewhere that it can be redeemed while transacting with CC on certain merchants using the pay via points checkbox. Any well known normal merchant where I can do the same ? Like while buying Amazon GV or loading of some wallet, or something of that sort.

rogerthat

TF Ace
Not sure about Rewards but for Premiermiles you can get Amazon Pay GV worth Rs.1000 for 3300 points. It can be done online via netbanking. Not sure about pay with points.

nrb

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have some pitiful 5K points on my Citi rewards CC. Converting to cash needs a minimum of 10K points, so where else can I redeem these points for ? I read somewhere that it can be redeemed while transacting with CC on certain merchants using the pay via points checkbox. Any well known normal merchant where I can do the same ? Like while buying Amazon GV or loading of some wallet, or something of that sort.

You can redeem amazon voucher of 1500 rs in 5000 points.
Login to online account and redeem reward points

devine_mortal

TF Premier
I've got 26k points in PremierMiles but the only good redemption offer I'm getting is by transferring them to IHC hotels with ratio of 1:1 rest are half the value and Amazon GV pe toh it's 0.3

Question is, can I redeem them for IHC and sell them off to someone who needs it (does it even work that way) or my best bet is Amazon GV itself?

helloworld

TF Legend
I've got 26k points in PremierMiles but the only good redemption offer I'm getting is by transferring them to IHC hotels with ratio of 1:1 rest are half the value and Amazon GV pe toh it's 0.3

Question is, can I redeem them for IHC and sell them off to someone who needs it (does it even work that way) or my best bet is Amazon GV itself?

Miles card for voucher redemption? Its meant to book flights/hotels through direct booking or transfers.

devine_mortal

TF Premier
Miles card for voucher redemption? Its meant to book flights/hotels through direct booking or transfers.
Yeap but since it was a complimentary card, took it. I don't usually travel much so the only way points make sense to me is on Vouchers unless someone else wants points transfer against money. I'm happy to trade.