• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Snapdeal Card Rejected

Bohra

TF Buzz
I applied for a BOB Snapdeal Card and despite giving every document , and also having cards with to banks they rejected my application

I heard this kind of story from other people is there a way to get the decision changed or if there is any card where I can use for NPS payment

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Can I get a BoB card if I already have a OneCard from BoB? Will they do verification again or the card will be instantly approved?
If you have BoB onecard, BoB won't issue you another card.
I applied for a BOB Snapdeal Card and despite giving every document , and also having cards with to banks they rejected my application

I heard this kind of story from other people is there a way to get the decision changed or if there is any card where I can use for NPS payment
Koi bhi Rupay CC on UPI lelo. Tier 2 ki payment bhi ho jaati hai via UPI. Else, Axis Atlas ya SBI Vistara cards use kar sakte ho.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
I have BoB onecard could that be the reason of denial of bob Snapdeal

I applied for this card just for NPS, for UPI I have Neu Infinity
We are in the same boat, bro!
Agar BoB OneCard bandh kar doon toh OneCard wale phir se card nahin denge (I have 5.5L on it)
Aur OneCard rakhun toh BoB wale card nahin denge.

Smile in pain! 🥲

hariselio

TF Premier
Absolutely yes.If you have one card issued by BOB then you will not get any other card from BOB.
Is this a new rule from BoB? because i have BoB one card and BoB eterna card. And its the case for a family member as well. BoB one card and BoB premier or something like that.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
first one card, then eterna. but in another case, first bob card and one card later.
When did you apply get the first BoB ONECARD then Eterna?
Please do write in details as it will be very helpful.

And do tell that if you had to do kyc again with verification and all or not for the eterna?
And also did you fill the column of existing BoB customer or not?

ssnthegenius

TF Premier
If you have BoB onecard, BoB won't issue you another card.

Koi bhi Rupay CC on UPI lelo. Tier 2 ki payment bhi ho jaati hai via UPI. Else, Axis Atlas ya SBI Vistara cards use kar sakte ho.
No that's not the case. Friend of mine have both onecard with bob and regular card. The regular card is bob select as far as I remember.

hariselio

TF Premier
BoB ONECARD then Eterna?
OneCard I got in Feb 2022. They also did physical verification before issuing the card. If i remember correctly, there is no verification for other one card providers.

Eterna i got in June 2022.

Edit: for Eterna there is no verification happened. Not sure its because of during Onecard they did. KYC im not sure whether i did VKYC... but defintely no physical KYC.

Just checked email history, originally applied eterna in April 22 and got the card only in June 22.