• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cashback on BoB Snapdeal UPI credit card

Msd007

TF Buzz
Hey everyone, I am planning to apply bob Snapdeal credit card. Mainly for UPI purpose. But I am confused that will they give 1% cb on UPI payment also ?? And what is Max limit of cashback on month.

beingmohit

TF Premier
Hey everyone, I am planning to apply bob Snapdeal credit card. Mainly for UPI purpose. But I am confused that will they give 1% cb on UPI payment also ?? And what is Max limit of cashback on month.
I can't quote the source, but I remember reading somewhere that it provides 1% CB on UPI payments with a limit of max Rs. 500/- per month

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So no unlimited 1% cashback on UPI 😕
As per my understanding

Rewards

Snapdeal spends: 20 RP/Rs 100 ~5% Return
Online Shopping, Groceries, and Departmental Stores:
10 RP/Rs 100 ~2.5% Return
All Other Spends:
4 RP/Rs 100 ~1% Return

The accelerated 10 RP in the second category is capped at 2000 RP per statement.
So yes 1% unlimited rewards.
You may consider Tata Neu 1.5% unlimited cashback [tata neu coins] yet or kiwi Axis 1% cashback [cash]

I can't quote the source, but I remember reading somewhere that it provides 1% CB on UPI payments with a limit of max Rs. 500/- per month
It is not 500Rs but 500 reward points max per month as I have two cards one with me and other with my father. Both of them had expenditures more than 50k using UPI but I Just received 500RPs in both the cards. So technically you will receive 1% cashback upto spends of 12500. As 500Rps = 125Rs

bhaveshS

TF Ace
It is not 500Rs but 500 reward points max per month as I have two cards one with me and other with my father. Both of them had expenditures more than 50k using UPI but I Just received 500RPs in both the cards. So technically you will receive 1% cashback upto spends of 12500. As 500Rps = 125Rs
Means for 100rs transaction we get 1 rs cashback which is limited to 125?

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can any one kindly share what is the "minimum 1st transaction" amount required to receive the 500 Snapdeal GV as activation benefit ! I'm really confused as BOB does NOT mention any minimum transaction amount required to get the GV. Also, do I need to swipe the card or do an online transaction or will UPI transaction also be considered for the GV if I do upi as my first transaction. Please advise.

bhaveshS

TF Ace
Can any one kindly share what is the "minimum 1st transaction" amount required to receive the 500 Snapdeal GV as activation benefit ! I'm really confused as BOB does NOT mention any minimum transaction amount required to get the GV. Also, do I need to swipe the card or do an online transaction or will UPI transaction also be considered for the GV if I do upi as my first transaction. Please advise.
@Sai Ganesh

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Nothing like that bro , no min transaction , even for 10 rs its counted.

But I wonder what you buy in Snapdeal with that 500 voucher bro ? :D I have never seen a worst website than Snapdeal bro.

Don't take me wrong , just a funny note.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Snapdeal card spend - 2.5% upto 500 per month on any online spend including wallet, utility etc.

After 2.5% upto 500, Unlimited 1% cashback on card spend.

UPI spend - 1% upto Rs125.

Welcome voucher Rs500 and you can redeem on any other voucher from Snapdeal app like Myntra gv etc.

Hidden info -

Bob Snapdeal gives 2.5% upto 33333.

Bob Snapdeal 2.5% is upto 2000 reward point, 2000 limit is for bonus points, which is 6 for every 100, not 10. So, limit is 33333.

That 2000 points is for 6 per 100 and not 10 per 100. People often confuse it with 10 per 100 and calculate as 20K limit. But it's 6 per 100, so 33333 is limit.

All other BOB Cards hidden info -

For Eterna, there is 5000 limit on bonus points. But that is calculated only on 12 per 100, not 15 per 100. So it gives total 6250 (1250 regular + 5000 bonus) points on 41667.

For HPCL, there is 1000 limit on bonus points. But that is calculated only on 8 per 150, not 10 per 150. So it gives total 1250 (250 regular + 1000 bonus) points on 18750.

For Snapdeal, there is 2000 limit on bonus points. But that is calculated only on 6 per 100, not 10 per 100. So it gives total 3333 (1333 regular + 2000 bonus) points on 33333.

@beingmohit
@Deathsnatcher
@ketan katariya
@ray8285
@bhaveshS
@Sai Ganesh

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nothing like that bro , no min transaction , even for 10 rs its counted.

But I wonder what you buy in Snapdeal with that 500 voucher bro ? :D I have never seen a worst website than Snapdeal bro.

Don't take me wrong , just a funny note.
Not at all bro ! I totally get your saying 😅 .. Would be my first purchase from snapdeal & promise to update you as soon as I find something ! Heard all wrong things about them but still decided to get the card for the 2.5% reward rate on online shopping & grocery. The voucher covers two years fees, however, will dump it after the first year for sure, unless they make it LTF ! 😁

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Not at all bro ! I totally get your saying 😅 .. Would be my first purchase from snapdeal & promise to update you as soon as I find something ! Heard all wrong things about them but still decided to get the card for the 2.5% reward rate on online shopping & grocery. The voucher covers two years fees, however, will dump it after the first year for sure, unless they make it LTF ! 😁
2.5% reward rate is for all online purchases including wallet and Utility too.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Snapdeal card spend - 2.5% upto 500 per month on any online spend including wallet, utility etc.

After 2.5% upto 500, Unlimited 1% cashback on card spend.

UPI spend - 1% upto Rs125.

Welcome voucher Rs500 and you can redeem on any other voucher from Snapdeal app like Myntra gv etc.
According to my welcome letter 10 points for "online shopping, grocery & departmental stores" only. I think they have removed the "any online spend" to these three specific category. So if MCC does NOT fall under these three categories you might end up receiving 1% instead of 2.5% for the spends. Better to clarify this with BOB.
Hidden info -

Bob Snapdeal gives 2.5% upto 33333.

Bob Snapdeal 2.5% is upto 2000 reward point, 2000 limit is for bonus points, which is 6 for every 100, not 10. So, limit is 33333.

That 2000 points is for 6 per 100 and not 10 per 100. People often confuse it with 10 per 100 and calculate as 20K limit. But it's 6 per 100, so 33333 is limit.
10 points per 100 is credited for the three mentioned category & 4 points for every thing else. Hence, you are absolutely right, BOB Snapdeal gives 6 extra bonus points (extra 1.5%) to these three categories. So to receive the entire 500 rupees bonus you need to spend 33,333.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
2.5% reward rate is for all online purchases including wallet and Utility too.
I have attached my welcome letter. It specifically says Online shopping, grocery & departmental stores !

So, either BOB is not wording their welcome letters correctly or they might have changed the terms recently for newly issued cards ! or am I missing something here ?

Attachments

• IMG_5159.jpeg
    IMG_5159.jpeg
    493.7 KB · Views: 51

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
According to my welcome letter 10 points for "online shopping, grocery & departmental stores" only. I think they have removed the "any online spend" to these three specific category. So if MCC does NOT fall under these three categories you might end up receiving 1% instead of 2.5% for the spends. Better to clarify this with BOB.

10 points per 100 is credited for the three mentioned category & 4 points for every thing else. Hence, you are absolutely right, BOB Snapdeal gives 6 extra bonus points (extra 1.5%) to these three categories. So to receive the entire 500 rupees bonus you need to spend 33,333.
I have attached my welcome letter. It specifically says Online shopping, grocery & departmental stores !

So, either BOB is not wording their welcome letters correctly or they might have changed the terms recently for newly issued cards ! or am I missing something here ?

Bro, we got 2.5% on all online spend. I know card t&c is eligible only for "online shopping, grocery & departmental stores" but we got 2.5% for all type of online transactions.

Dnt contact bob, we have been using this card since the day it was launched. 2.5% is eligible for on all online spend. No t&c changed yet.