• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Snapdeal Virtual Rupay Card LTF

Rdspam

TF Premier
Also got the offer today. My Eterna must be 3 months old. I got an offer for both Snapdeal and Easy card. I availed snapdeal but the offer for Easy is also still there. Won’t take it though as the card seems useless

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Also got the offer today. My Eterna must be 3 months old. I got an offer for both Snapdeal and Easy card. I availed snapdeal but the offer for Easy is also still there. Won’t take it though as the card seems useless
After taking snapdeal are you still getting offer for easy and what happens when you click it do you get error or it proceeds further?

After taking snapdeal are you still getting offer for easy and what happens when you click it do you get error or it proceeds further?
If I select my primary card to get additional card, it says "Dear customer, you have already opted for additional card offer, Thank you".
If I select additional card (Snap deal card) to get another additional card then it says "there is no additional card offer for you".
Before opting snap deal card, I was eligible for snap deal/easy rupay card.

anonymuos

TF Ace
Am I the only one waiting for additional bob card since last 1 year

Took Bob Premier last year in January, got paid snapdeal card offer in February last year which I did not take and no additional card offer after that 😅
I was offered paid BOB HPCL Energie early last year, didn't take it. Then BOB Snapdeal after that paid, didn't take it. Then was offered BOB Energie again this year paid, didn't take it. Was then offered BOB Easy LTF. Took it but it's a faaltu card. Now waiting for BOB Snapdeal LTF.

bhaveshS

TF Ace
I was offered paid BOB HPCL Energie early last year, didn't take it. Then BOB Snapdeal after that paid, didn't take it. Then was offered BOB Energie again this year paid, didn't take it. Was then offered BOB Easy LTF. Took it but it's a faaltu card. Now waiting for BOB Snapdeal LTF.
After taking virtual bob easy has you block or still you have and waiting for snapdeal virtual?

anonymuos

TF Ace
After taking virtual bob easy has you block or still you have and waiting for snapdeal virtual?
My BOB Easy RuPay is physical, not virtual. BOB Select also physical. Took 2 addons also on BOB Easy to benefit from RuPay offers. BOB Snapdeal virtual may be offered at some point I hope.