• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Snapdeal Virtual Rupay Card LTF

iNokia

TF Premier
I closed it last month saying af was too high. They didn’t try to retain me. Wonder what changed.let me try to get it again as ltf

jyotimanb

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am also getting both Easy n Snapdeal to choose as an additional card being offered LTF.
Waiting for confirmation if Snapdeal card still has some value.
And noticed for both card, it's mentioned only digital card would be issued; no physical card. Is it the same for all bob additional cards?

anonymuos

TF Ace
If anyone takes this virtual only card, let me know here please if you can actually apply for add-on BOB Snapdeal cards on this virtual card. Because on my BOB Easy virtual card, it does not let me apply for virtual add-on cards.

iNokia

TF Premier
I am also getting both Easy n Snapdeal to choose as an additional card being offered LTF.
Waiting for confirmation if Snapdeal card still has some value.
And noticed for both card, it's mentioned only digital card would be issued; no physical card. Is it the same for all bob additional cards?
Ltf it is valuable. 2.5 percent cash back up to the cap

alanabraham

TF Premier
If anyone takes this virtual only card, let me know here please if you can actually apply for add-on BOB Snapdeal cards on this virtual card. Because on my BOB Easy virtual card, it does not let me apply for virtual add-on cards.
In the page they are mentioned as we can take 3 add on cards.

jyotimanb

TF Select
VIP Lounge
What error are you getting?
And at which page like before entering add on applicant details or post submitting?

jyotimanb

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just called the customer care and they asked to drop an email to the CRM email id in case I need a physical card.
I'll drop an email and keep you guys posted in case got successful in getting the physical one.
Will appreciate if anyone shares their journey of already doing the same to get a physical card.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Yaar few days back taken their worthless Easy Virtual now I'm regret 😭
Same here .

I had hpcl and snapdeal paid cards as additional cards. Both cards closed in one email without any retention offer. Then got easy virtual card as LTF and took that.

Hopefully snapdeal offer will also come soon, as they have given 3 cards in past too.