• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Snapdeal Virtual Rupay Card LTF

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
Same here .

I had hpcl and snapdeal paid cards as additional cards. Both cards closed in one email without any retention offer. Then got easy virtual card as LTF and took that.

Hopefully snapdeal offer will also come soon, as they have given 3 cards in past too.
Could you please share the email? I also want to close snapdeal rupay as i have Bob premier rupay, Tata neu infinity, and other 7 rupay cards, Snapdeal is no longer needed currently.

CoolGeek

TF Premier
BoB is now offering Snapdeal Rupay Variant with 0 JF & 0 AF as an additional card. No physical card will be sent though. Earlier Easy Rupay was offering as LTF as an additional card.
Just to explain the process, step by step:

1. Open the BOB card app
2. You will get a pop-up to apply for an Easy credit card (not everyone might have it; If you don't have it call customer care)
3. Click on that offer, and it will show offers for 2 different cards: BOB Snapdeal virtual card & BOB easy virtual card.
4. Select the BOB Snapdeal card, and with OTP confirmation, you will get the virtual number immediately.

All these processes would only take 2 mins. Haven't seen such a seamless experience with BOB before.

P.S.:
1. In T&C, they have specifically mentioned that it will only be issued as a virtual card. But we can try to call customer care and check. (may be after a few months too).
2. You can't apply for an Add-on card for this card. (I tried in the app, but it says not possible).

Last edited:

CoolGeek

TF Premier
Could you please share the email? I also want to close snapdeal rupay as i have Bob premier rupay, Tata neu infinity, and other 7 rupay cards, Snapdeal is no longer needed currently.
BOB snapdeal gives better rewards than BOB Premier Rupay. Unless you do more of Travel, Dining, and International Transactions, or you are looking for something outside rewards.

Rahul098

TF Select
Is this only for customer who already have an account or credit card with them because I am not able to see ltf offer in the website

anonymuos

TF Ace
What error are you getting?
And at which page like before entering add on applicant details or post submitting?
No error. It shows "You are not eligible for add-on" when I select BOB Easy RuPay. But for BOB Select Visa, it is allowing to apply for addon. This is on BOB Financial website. From BOBCard app, addon option disappears for virtual Easy card.

anonymuos

TF Ace
I just called the customer care and they asked to drop an email to the CRM email id in case I need a physical card.
I'll drop an email and keep you guys posted in case got successful in getting the physical one.
Will appreciate if anyone shares their journey of already doing the same to get a physical card.
So if we get BOB Snapdeal virtual first, then physical, will be become chargeable or remain lifetime free? Better to confirm this with BOB CRM email.