• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Getting BOB Snapdeal on basis of existing Premier

pjain2712

TF Premier
Hello guys, how can I get BOB Snapdeal card on basis of my existing BOB Premier card (using from last one year & couple of months back converted from Visa to Rupay) ?

I understand that I have to check for additional card offer in Bob cards app/website but currently it says no offer exists.

Can I apply as new application? Or any other way to get BOB Snapdeal? Please suggest.

pjain2712

TF Premier
Hello guys, how can I get BOB Snapdeal card on basis of my existing BOB Premier card (using from last one year & couple of months back converted from Visa to Rupay) ?

I understand that I have to check for additional card offer in Bob cards app/website but currently it says no offer exists.

Can I apply as new application? Or any other way to get BOB Snapdeal? Please suggest.
Hello guys, I have received additional card pre-approved offer for BOB Snapdeal yday on basis on my existing Premier card, have applied for it.

Waynoway

TF Buzz
I was waiting for this card as pre-approved from last couple of months as I have bob select from 1.25 yrs, but wasn't lucky to get it ( it was shown to me earlier when it was launched but I was not in india so didn't apply). Day before yesterday, after giving up on waiting, I just called the cc and they flat out denied taking any request on call but I guess the trick worked. 1 day later, i just got to see the pre-approved offer again and i grabbed it. Maybe it was the phone call that was tagged which got me the offer.

srikant

TF Premier
I'll be encountering some extra expenses this month, and plan to charge it all on BoB Snapdeal for the cashback, pre-paying a bit to keep utilization low. I hope pre-paying won't reduce cashback?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Bob is not converting these co branded cards to LTF. I had BOB Eterna LTF, Snapdeal paid and HPCL paid with fee waiver.

Asked them to convert LTF, but they denied for both snapdeal and hpcl cards and closed without offering any retention. Was facing issues with its acceptance at several places. And payzapp wallet load wasn't working either (due to its 5L annual limit).

I anyway had Eterna LTF for Bob offers and these days several banks are offering LTF Rupay virtual cards for Rupay offers (although rupay offers have also reduced now a days). So I didn't mind closure.