• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BoB Snapdeal card application not moving forward. What to do

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
I have applied for BoB Snapdeal Credit Card on 24 Jun and have done kyc verification through DigiLocker at that time only.

After 2-3 days, received one agent call from Pune for verification of office but I am currently doing wfh & said him so. I also said him if he want to visit office, then my colleague will help him and can give him required documents. But he said nothing.

Then after 1 days, received call for agent feedback if he asked for any money or so.

But after that no progress on my application. Contacted CC as well they are said waid for 60 to 90 days.

No Vkyc or anything done as I have not received any link for that.

Application status is showing still in progress. What to do? Need expert advice, if anyone has gone through it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-07-10-08-44-43-240_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-07-10-08-44-43-240_com.android.chrome.jpg
    220.8 KB · Views: 28

srikant

TF Premier
Thank you, @VISHESH_BANSAL , @Shubham Yadav and @4uziaul - completed my first transaction with the Snapdeal card just now :)
Got the cashback auto credited today as a "payment" - statement generates on 1st. Got INR 30 for an INR 1,197 transaction. This is my first "paid" card, and the first statement has the INR 249 charge and INR 44.82 tax.

It's better to pay the amount shown on statement (not subtracting the INR 30) right? I normally do that, but it's not "normal" for my cards to get such cashback month after month :)

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Got the cashback auto credited today as a "payment" - statement generates on 1st. Got INR 30 for an INR 1,197 transaction. This is my first "paid" card, and the first statement has the INR 249 charge and INR 44.82 tax.

It's better to pay the amount shown on statement (not subtracting the INR 30) right? I normally do that, but it's not "normal" for my cards to get such cashback month after month :)
Soon You wiil receive SMS, which would mention that Payment of XXX is received against your Card.
This XXX is the Cashback Amount.

BOB consider Cashback as Re-Payment and officially send SMS too.

James

TF Ace
Bob is very great bank. They rejected my application and I asked reason yesterday. They mentioned following reason:

Today they said The application is declined due to the reason being <3 month salary credit seen in Rs 25 k in kotak bank account balance is ok Open market no good trades seen in CIBIL only various credit card seen In inquiry only credit card inquiry seen >.

Then I said
What do you mean? In the attached statement of axis bank, I got 3 month salary credits. I also attached my another statement of hdfc bank, in which also there is another salary credit.

You're mentioning kotak. I never attached kotak bank statement. See there's a mistake. Omg, bob employees are great

Then today evening I got approval message