• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to apply for Eterna LTF ? (30L+ income)

CardBu5ter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I've heard that Eterna is LTF for people having annual income > 30lakhs.
I have an annual income of 50+ lakhs, and I'm curious to know what will be the best way to apply for Eterna as a LTF card?
Should I apply online or via branch?
If I apply online, will I get an option for LTF?
And if I have to apply via branch, will they acknowledge this LTF offer ie. is every branch aware of this Eterna LTF offer?

Looking for some thoughts on this. Thanks!

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Reach out to conversions@bobfinancial.com and inform them about your annual income and ask them to share the form for the BOB Eterna. They will share the application form with you. Among other cards, select Eterna and strike the column for the Annual Fee and Joining fee.

Share the completed form with conversions@bobfinancial.com and share all your income related documents be it ITR or salary slips. They will verify it and provide you Eterna card as LTF if your income matches with their criteria.

CardBu5ter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Reach out to conversions@bobfinancial.com and inform them about your annual income and ask them to share the form for the BOB Eterna. They will share the application form with you. Among other cards, select Eterna and strike the column for the Annual Fee and Joining fee.

Share the completed form with conversions@bobfinancial.com and share all your income related documents be it ITR or salary slips. They will verify it and provide you Eterna card as LTF if your income matches with their criteria.
I thought conversions@bobfinancial.com only looks into upgrades for existing card holders.
Will they also be able to process my fresh application for BOB Eterna?

sauchadh

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have an annual income of 50+ lakhs, and I'm curious to know what will be the best way to apply for Eterna as a LTF card?
And if I have to apply via branch, will they acknowledge this LTF offer ie. is every branch aware of this Eterna LTF offer?

best approach is the branch. They are aware of this offer. It is the fastest and the easiest. Atleast you would know whom to contact in case something is stuck. If you apply online, it might get stuck somewhere. I had a similar experience. Still waiting to get my Eterna card. It is very slow.

chdguy1980

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

I sent a mail to eterna@bobfinancial.com first and asked them to confirm the LTF offer for income more than 30 Lacs. They responded in affirmation and also told that otherwise the fees is 2499 and gave me a link to apply.

I applied using that link and it still showed paid card and fees of 2499, still I went ahead and applied. I applied last week - office verification completed on 2nd Aug, Home / IPV verification completed today 4th Aug. I understand that it may take more than a month to get the card.

After I applied, I again sent a mail to eterna@bobfinancial.com with my application ID and to to re-iterate that I need LTF based on the ITR criteria and that their team already confirmed the offer is there.

After I get the card, will check for variant and fees - in case not LTF then will escalate to their escalations team.

CardBu5ter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I sent a mail to eterna@bobfinancial.com first and asked them to confirm the LTF offer for income more than 30 Lacs. They responded in affirmation and also told that otherwise the fees is 2499 and gave me a link to apply.

I applied using that link and it still showed paid card and fees of 2499, still I went ahead and applied. I applied last week - office verification completed on 2nd Aug, Home / IPV verification completed today 4th Aug. I understand that it may take more than a month to get the card.

After I applied, I again sent a mail to eterna@bobfinancial.com with my application ID and to to re-iterate that I need LTF based on the ITR criteria and that their team already confirmed the offer is there.

After I get the card, will check for variant and fees - in case not LTF then will escalate to their escalations team.
Damn, that sounds like a lot of work. No peace of mind for a month at least 😩
Please let me know if you get any update about the status of your card

CardBu5ter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
best approach is the branch. They are aware of this offer. It is the fastest and the easiest. Atleast you would know whom to contact in case something is stuck. If you apply online, it might get stuck somewhere. I had a similar experience. Still waiting to get my Eterna card. It is very slow.
Looking at all these experiences, I'm also thinking of applying online
Only thing I'm concerned about is if they deny any such LTF offer for Eterna

card_enthusiast

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ok today I got my first statement after upgrading to BOB Eterna but In the statement, there is nowhere mentioned about joining fees or reversal of joining fee as I already spent above the threshold for joining fee reversal. So Did this can be considered as an inch toward the LTF BOB Eterna :p

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
Ok today I got my first statement after upgrading to BOB Eterna but In the statement, there is nowhere mentioned about joining fees or reversal of joining fee as I already spent above the threshold for joining fee reversal. So Did this can be considered as an inch toward the LTF BOB Eterna :p
You can never be sure about the LTF status unless you have something in writing from the bank. As you mentioned you have already spent what is required to make it FYF, which might be a reason why you have not been charged.

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The same thing happened in my case, and I called customer care for LTF enquiry ..

What they mentioned is that - if there is no fee collected in first bill, then it is LTF.. However, I sent email and got the confirmation over email

1660062406303.png

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Have you tried applying online ? It will show eligible variants before you submit the application. If you see Eterna, then you can apply for it .. Sometimes, they are issuing card directly as LTF(based on your credit history) .. Even if they don't issue as LTF , you can request for it as LTF later

CardBu5ter

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
The same thing happened in my case, and I called customer care for LTF enquiry ..

What they mentioned is that - if there is no fee collected in first bill, then it is LTF.. However, I sent email and got the confirmation over email

1660062406303.png
Did you apply online? If yes, was it showing as a paid card for you?

BMR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I

f you have itr more than 30 Lac, then the card is ltf for you. Ignore the annual fee that it showed while applying online.