• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BOB Eterna Application and mail process understanding, progress and chances of acceptance

ashcrow

TF Buzz
Hey Everyone,
Need help and suggestions
Recently I have applied BOB Credit Card Eterna through BOB online portal and after couple of days received mail from BOB credit card department requesting for
1- Three month Salary bank account statement
2- Approval letter from Company regarding WFH as the office and current address is 200KM apart
3- DOB proof

After submitting all the documents, I have received the acknowledgement that- They have processed all the steps from there side and forwarding to further department.
But today received a new mail under same mail chain stating the below 👇🏻 screenshot attached.
Screenshot_2024-05-02-20-04-19-04_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6~2.jpg
And also on checking the application status on BOB status tracker it's showing the 👇🏻 below message screenshot attached
Screenshot_2024-05-02-20-08-49-23_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Kindly guide me what to do, or what proof or attachment or files should I share with BOB CC team. And what are the chances of approval

Last edited by a moderator:

imdjay

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Looks like you have applied for Eterna card based on a Radiance account.
Eterna issue with Radiance relationship is LTF.
So they are asking you the Radiance Finacle screenshot. If you are a BOB radiance customer, visit branch and ask them the screenshot. Or you can email them the account statement showing Radiance customer type.

I hope this helps.

Btw. Bihar BOB card team is quite faster than other state teams.

Last edited:

ashcrow

TF Buzz
Looks like you have applied for Eterna card based on a Radiance account.
Eterna issue with Radiance relationship is LTF.
So they are asking you the Radiance Finacle screenshot. If you are a BOB radiance customer, visit branch and ask them the screenshot. Or you can email them the account statement showing Radiance customer type.

I hope this helps.

Btw. Bihar BOB card team is quite faster than other state teams.
Didn't see the radiance relationship status on my account, need to do some research and then will send the screenshot if it available in my account.
Thank you

Yes BOB Patna, always mail me within a day.

I had applied for BoB Eterna last week, after the credit check my application was declined saying that I already hold a BoB OneCard. I had asked the agent beforehand and she told me that this is not an issue. I am even a BoB Radiance customer but still my application was rejected. They are saying that I need to close my OneCard and then reapply.

What are my options here?
  • Is there any way to appeal this arbitrary denial? must I close my OneCard?
  • Can I get this credit check withdrawn from CIBIL? as this is a credit check with rejection and they will again do a check if and when I reapply..

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I wrote them an email to upgrade my premier jcb to eterna almost 28 days ago. Filled out the upgrade form etc which they need and after that they always reply we are evaluating your application. Their credit card process is exceptionally slow🥲

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I had applied for BoB Eterna last week, after the credit check my application was declined saying that I already hold a BoB OneCard. I had asked the agent beforehand and she told me that this is not an issue. I am even a BoB Radiance customer but still my application was rejected. They are saying that I need to close my OneCard and then reapply.

What are my options here?
  • Is there any way to appeal this arbitrary denial? must I close my OneCard?
  • Can I get this credit check withdrawn from CIBIL? as this is a credit check with rejection and they will again do a check if and when I reapply..
Yes you need to close bob one card. Bob mostly don't issue credit card to those who hold one card by Bob. Close it if you want eterna & apply after cool off period.

You can't get enquiry removed as you willingly applied for card & they made an enquiry on basis of that.

Amjadh

TF Buzz
I have already sent all the requested documents and they have accepted that they have received the required documents and they are moving the application forward.

Thanks for this useful information, will keep ID card ready
Once you resend those requested documents, after how many days you got reply from BoB side that they had received the required documents and forwarding the application??