• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Salary account

Mayank

TF Buzz
I would like to ask from experienced people here. which bank provide maximum facilities and benefits for salary accounts around 60 to 70k pm?

adjjoshi

TF Select
I would like to ask from experienced people here. which bank provide maximum facilities and benefits for salary accounts around 60 to 70k pm?
in most banks, 25k-99k slab has single salary account type, and the benefits are normal. You will start seeing change after 100k+ net salary per month

hriday.haria

TF Premier
Does anyone have an idea, which Banks offer Salary Accounts for Non-MNC companies without tie-ups ?
From what I have seen, most Banks do not offer Salary Accounts to people from such companies.
The ones which do, have some charges like SMS/Alerts or other charges !

It would be great to know a list of Banks offering Salary Account only on basis of Salary !

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
The best salary account... To get without having any salary is jupiter salary pro account... You just need a virtual work email.... Get from tempmail.... And just do one imps transfer of more than 25k....you will get... It has... Good benefits like 1% upto 600 on debit card spends... 1% upto 200 on upi on select merchants.. And many more

iamvk

TF Premier
Does anyone have an idea, which Banks offer Salary Accounts for Non-MNC companies without tie-ups ?
From what I have seen, most Banks do not offer Salary Accounts to people from such companies.

It would be great to know a list of Banks offering Salary Account only on basis of Salary !
Try IDFC. I think they offer such accounts

iamvk

TF Premier
I had already inquired with them, they do not offer such salary accounts (without tie-ups).
Though I do have a Savings Account with them.
I opened salary account through that route. My company doesn't have tieup. Try opening salary account on their website. Also, some banks ask letter from HR to open salary account. If you give that, they will do

hriday.haria

TF Premier
I opened salary account through that route. My company doesn't have tieup. Try opening salary account on their website. Also, some banks ask letter from HR to open salary account. If you give that, they will do
When was this ?
I enquired in September 2020, they did not back then, even with letter from the HR (maybe it depends on the Branch).

Then I went ahead and opened a Salary Account in HDFC. No questions asked, though the experience sucked.

Fingerprint reader did not work at the branch and they took 5 days to activate my account.
IDFC Savings bank account was open within 2 minutes :ROFLMAO:

iamvk

TF Premier
When was this ?
I enquired in September 2020, they did not back then, even with letter from the HR (maybe it depends on the Branch).

Then I went ahead and opened a Salary Account in HDFC. No questions asked, though the experience sucked.

Fingerprint reader did not work at the branch and they took 5 days to activate my account.
IDFC Savings bank account was open within 2 minutes :ROFLMAO:

Here is the link. Mine was totally online account opening.

krishc

TF Ace

you can try Jupiter
they're slowly ramping up their offerings
and they offer salary accounts for all types of companies