• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best route for entry into Indusind credit cards

lpshreyas

TF Buzz
I have had my eye on the Eazydiner Signature card for a while now but every time I am about to pull the trigger, something happens that stops me from doing so.

First, the Platinum variant came in which made me wonder if the LTF card is a better value (I am still a bit unsure, so feel free to drop your experiences of using either of these cards)

Then, I came across the 0MAB account you get for free with the Legend card. I was never going to get it because it honestly feels like a card that has negative value, but the 0MAB account is intriguing. I had pushed past that because I didn't know you could hold multiple Indusind cards.

So, finally decided to apply but just a day before I actually went through with it, I saw the post here about multiple cards and the split-limit thing. And I am back to square one! Help me figure out the benefits/pitfalls of:
  1. Are there any pitfalls of going with a co-branded as the first card from a bank?
  2. Are there any benefits of getting an LTF core card first (Let's say it's Legend), and then applying for Eazydiner? also, would there be a cooldown period after getting the first card?

BeingIncog

TF Ace
I have had my eye on the Eazydiner Signature card for a while now but every time I am about to pull the trigger, something happens that stops me from doing so.

First, the Platinum variant came in which made me wonder if the LTF card is a better value (I am still a bit unsure, so feel free to drop your experiences of using either of these cards)

Then, I came across the 0MAB account you get for free with the Legend card. I was never going to get it because it honestly feels like a card that has negative value, but the 0MAB account is intriguing. I had pushed past that because I didn't know you could hold multiple Indusind cards.

So, finally decided to apply but just a day before I actually went through with it, I saw the post here about multiple cards and the split-limit thing. And I am back to square one! Help me figure out the benefits/pitfalls of:
  1. Are there any pitfalls of going with a co-branded as the first card from a bank?
  2. Are there any benefits of getting an LTF core card first (Let's say it's Legend), and then applying for Eazydiner? also, would there be a cooldown period after getting the first card?
get pinnacle otf or ltf via @RS1910

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Do you currently have any IndusInd CC, if no, DM me your
1) first name
2) mobile no
3) location..
Bank agent will contact you to find a suitable core cc first and then other ccs as per your profile ..
Mostly LTF wherever possible

lpshreyas

TF Buzz
get pinnacle otf or ltf via @RS1910

Thanks @BeingIncog, I'll reach out to them

Do you currently have any IndusInd CC, if no, DM me your
1) first name
2) mobile no
3) location..
Bank agent will contact you to find a suitable core cc first and then other ccs as per your profile ..
Mostly LTF wherever possible

No, I don't have a Indusind card at the moment. Thanks @SSV. DMed you