• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Health Insurance Practically

anevis

TF Buzz
the insurer is Aditya Birla health.
have you also seen 10% rise almost every year?
how much is sum insured and what plan see any one crossed birla health recalibration year also once they cross consider about deductible and add riders like consumable unlimited topups insurance above sixty we have consider lot of factor and also based on the city and your fav hospital keep all this in mind

krishc

TF Ace
ICICI has increased premiums for health shield 360 group insurance plans.
It has almost doubled ! Although Still probably cheapest in the market !

Last edited:

kushhh

TF Ace
ICICI has increased premiums for health shield 360 group insurance plans.
It has almost doubled ! Still probably cheapest in the market !
So the ones who have already taken , and when they will renew , would be charged with new premium rates?

krishc

TF Ace
Can you share the new premium rates
it's not showing to us customers
the branch person who booked for my mother's plan showed me in his device
earlier 25lakhs was 5k something
now the 20 lakhs one cost my mother 9.8k
also above 50 lakhs plans are temporarily not showing for taking up

Last edited:

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
@bhavyegoel did you buy this from policy bazaar?
Also, what is the concept of this super top up? When I select this policy in policy bazaar, I see that I see that under super top up it's mentioned reliance general insurance. What is that all about. ELI5 plz.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230615_183532_Policybazaar.jpg
    Screenshot_20230615_183532_Policybazaar.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 26

knight

TF Ace
Also, what is the concept of this super top up? When I select this policy in policy bazaar, I see that I see that under super top up it's mentioned reliance general insurance. What is that all about. ELI5 plz.
you can check youtube.. plenty of finfluencers have talked about it

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Care Supreme is the best health insurance plan currently in the market.
If you buy just this one plan there's no need of top up/super top up as well.

IMG_20230712_163548.jpg

IMG_20230712_163453.jpg

IMG_20230712_163510.jpg

Also recently added few features are -
1. Instant Cover - For Hypertension or Diabetes or Hyperlipidemia or
Asthma post initial wait period of 30 days

2. PED wait period modification -
You can reduce wait period of PEDs to 1/2/3yrs with one time additional premium.

I'm attaching plan pdf for reference.
Contact me if anyone wants to have more clarity for perticular case/person in your family.
Happy to help. 🙂

Attachments

• care-supreme---brochure.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 22

sidmanraj

TF Select
Never rejected any claim for my own or client's policies.
Try raising a claim for OPD. They will make you cry. Too many follow up questions and documents needed. Finally they will reject. If you are warrior and a fighter who can fight till end then go with care insurance.

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
National Insurance is good if you are not bothered about cashless claim (They may approve, but usually takes time). Once discharged, submit all docs to them. They take their own sweet time, but generally refund maximum amount. Especially good for senior citizens. and of course being govt institution, you need patience to deal with them and some other hassles like online payment sometimes doesn't work etc. But overall they are good especially for senior citizen policies.

sheru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try raising a claim for OPD. They will make you cry. Too many follow up questions and documents needed. Finally they will reject. If you are warrior and a fighter who can fight till end then go with care insurance.
If the claim is legit, and comes under pre or post hosp, they pass it easily. I have personally done it for family members.

People try faking/getting hospitalized just for the sake of getting yearly checkup or MRI or x-ray done.
Then its obvious that they will deny for it.

Also ideally medical insurance should not be taken for OPD purposes.

j_s

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I wanted to buy a new Health Insurance for me and my parents and didn't buy yet because of confusion and over research. And now one more player "Acko" came with it's Unlimited plan and everything on the table to raise the confusion to another level.
So I though let's discuss with our experts.
Just give me 1 name(if possible) and cover amount so that I can take that without having a second thought. I know it might depend on various factors but still.
Insurance Companies are way harder to judge than credit cards.
Manipal Cigna lifetime health

Krishna Kumar

TF Premier
Better go with ICICI Lombard Health AdvantEdge Apex Plus... I just took it for my parents as well as in-laws. A bit pricey but comparatively better and reliable than competitors. Go for 10L SI and three year plan.